Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Log in

I forgot my password


Classic U11 two horse race

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by yellowboots on 10/14/2013, 11:40 am

Number13 wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:
odie1993 wrote:
I think the only proper thing for Odyssey to do now is go ahead and disband.  That is after all what PLF keeps preaching for all the rec teams to do in the division with Pino and Castro.
Settle down Odie, even though I may be your Garfield there is no need to make false statements about my analysis of the above average teams in D1 of the CCSAI Classic League.

Reading comprehension is a must in the forum posts and the only thing I can be accused of regarding Odyssey is my unabashed admiration of the team and its success at raising the level of competition in North Texas Soccer. I am certain that I attributed some of Castro's success to the Odyssey BB's who consistently placed over them for years and gave them numerous friendlies and cookouts to boot (WHAT A CLASS ACT!).

Alright, enough admonishment for now, but you would be wise to read what I post before commenting.

Now now.  Don't give too much credit, I don't think any Castro kids actually got to eat at that cookout.  At least not hot food.

No hurt feelings here.  End of the day, raising a child not a team.   I do think all the over serious proclamations based on anything, much less glances backward over the shoulder are a bit silly.   Did not expect to win the (scratches head...a t-shirt? pool party? nothing?...well whatever) prize that is first in U11 CL.  

For over a thousand years, Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of a triumph - a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeters and musicians and strange animals from the conquered territories, together with carts laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conqueror rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children, robed in white, stood with him in the chariot, or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror, holding a golden crown, and whispering in his ear a warning.....
Man, I cant wait for Hunger Games: Catching Fire in theatres Nov 22nd. #13 you are a hidden gem for the beginning storyline cheers  Or possibly Gladiator 2..

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 133
Join date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 10/14/2013, 11:49 am

Number13 wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:Beware the ides of march....
or "All glory is fleeting".    Think you might have those two great ancient historians Plutarch and George Patton confused.   Or might be reading comprehension  Very Happy
Hmmm....Could it be possible that I am making my own point?

I realize that I struck a chord, but then again it's best to say what you mean and mean what you say.
avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by odie1993 on 10/14/2013, 11:54 am

PremierLeagueFan wrote:
odie1993 wrote:
I think the only proper thing for Odyssey to do now is go ahead and disband.  That is after all what PLF keeps preaching for all the rec teams to do in the division with Pino and Castro.
Settle down Odie, even though I may be your Garfield there is no need to make false statements about my analysis of the above average teams in D1 of the CCSAI Classic League.

Reading comprehension is a must in the forum posts and the only thing I can be accused of regarding Odyssey is my unabashed admiration of the team and its success at raising the level of competition in North Texas Soccer. I am certain that I attributed some of Castro's success to the Odyssey BB's who consistently placed over them for years and gave them numerous friendlies and cookouts to boot (WHAT A CLASS ACT!).

Alright, enough admonishment for now, but you would be wise to read what I post before commenting.

I was not talking to you and nothing I wrote was meant to be anything more than sarcasm. So pipe down and go watch more U11 games.
avatar
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-08-25
Location : Allen

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 10/14/2013, 11:59 am

Piping Down and watching more games...Not a bad idea, but don't expect the piping down to last for too long.
avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by Minilla on 10/14/2013, 12:13 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:
worldcup2014 wrote:Coming back to the main point, how do you see LP Toshack 3-1 over Odyssey (Paddy included)?
Toshack game was not a surprise because Toshack plays like the Dallas Texans (Thornber) and had a good tune-up game last Thursday (in the first half it was not clear that DT could prevail). Toshack has a mix of size and speed and all of the right features that make an Odyssey "Upset" possible on any given day (not every day). The same goes for all of the Elites who are struggling in the table right now and have run up against features that they can't overlook or overcome.

Odyssey was hit hard and fast and I think they were a bit surprised and that was a contributor, but in the end they came back and scored a goal and got the monkey off their back for next weeks fixture. As for Toshack, they are rolling on and they have the right amount of confidence and results to help them contend with the next two games that will probably "NOT" go their way.

Of the top two in the table the only game that they have a chance with is FC Dallas Premier (Pino) and only if they play them straight up, otherwise it will be business as usual. Toshack will not beat Castro, but I imagine that it will be one of their best games this season because Toshack doesn't have to prove anything so they can pull out all the stops and see what they are made of.

Still not enough fixtures to figure out the final D1 table except for the top two (Castro, Pino), however Castro reigns supreme and FC Dallas will need to keep it close in their fixture to remain the uncontested #2 team. From their current results this will most likely be the outcome, but dreaming of a Castro win is not realistic and should not be put on them.

It is not a 2 horse race... Solar #1, FC Dallas #2 and the rest is undecided unless FC Dallas gets an Upset like Odyssey.
 
 
 
For now it's a two horse raise you are correct in that.  A year or two and things will change, but for now that is the storyline.  But your assessment of the Toschack/Odyssey game is incorrect.  Odyssey has 3 or 4 players that are the difference makers, and the difference between them and the rest of the team is large.  When you take one of those key 3 or 4 out of the equation, then it's not quite as much a "team" any longer and they can lose to average teams like Toshack and I would venture to guess that was more likely the case when those two teams played.  And you think the Toshack/Texans game was a good tune up....seriously?  They lost 5-1 to a struggling Texans team and it should've been more like 15-1.  I would say that the Odyssey team is one that is very likely to disappear in the future as other teams get better those 3 or 4 alone will not be able to carry the team any longer and it will end up breaking up, and wherever those 3 or 4 end up will only help the teams they land on.  I think you do need to go watch a few more games before you can become the 03 guru you think you are.

Minilla
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 10/14/2013, 12:37 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:
It is not a 2 horse race... Solar #1, FC Dallas #2 and the rest is undecided unless FC Dallas gets an Upset like Odyssey.
 

Minilla wrote:
For now it's a two horse raise you are correct in that.
Are we not tracking?

Minilla wrote: A year or two and things will change, but for now that is the storyline.  But your assessment of the Toschack/Odyssey game is incorrect.  Odyssey has 3 or 4 players that are the difference makers, and the difference between them and the rest of the team is large.  When you take one of those key 3 or 4 out of the equation, then it's not quite as much a "team" any longer and they can lose to average teams like Toshack and I would venture to guess that was more likely the case when those two teams played.  And you think the Toshack/Texans game was a good tune up....seriously?  They lost 5-1 to a struggling Texans team and it should've been more like 15-1.  I would say that the Odyssey team is one that is very likely to disappear in the future as other teams get better those 3 or 4 alone will not be able to carry the team any longer and it will end up breaking up, and wherever those 3 or 4 end up will only help the teams they land on.  I think you do need to go watch a few more games before you can become the 03 guru you think you are.
Hmmm...Well I think that you should probably follow your own advice and watch the games yourself and then let me know how Toshack missed the mark against an Odyssey team with its core players. I have watched Odyssey bring the heat to indoor and outdoor leagues for over 6 years now and to say that they are only made up of 4 players is laughable.

They have always had the most conditioning, the most tactics, and an uncanny ability to come from behind. Just ask FC Dallas who had to deal with their unbelievable tournament comebacks where they were behind 4 points and went to shootout where the Forward went into goal and blocked PK's. I don't need an Odyssey lecture since they were the driving force for all the BB's from Southlake to Fort Worth and beyond.

As for the Texans, they are not struggling at all, they are just getting beat up by teams who want it more and who are bringing it to them. The Texan's game on Saturday was a struggle because Solar Gold put the pressure on and successfully narrowed the Texans advantage.

Toshack came out on Thursday like they owned the pitch and they moved the ball well. They might have lost the game, but they gained some experience from the loss and I am sure that they were boosted by the performance they had even though the outcome didn't come out their way.

avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by Minilla on 10/14/2013, 12:47 pm

"Still not enough fixtures to figure out the final D1 table except for the top two"



Looks like we disagree on just about everything, because right now it IS a two horse race.

Laugh away, kinda like the majority seem to at your comments. Say what you want about Odyssey, the team is their core players, period. That annoying coach can yell and belittle the others all he wants, they will never catch up to their 3 or 4 core players.

Just give it time, always like referring back to posts.

Minilla
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 10/14/2013, 1:18 pm

Minilla wrote:"Still not enough fixtures to figure out the final D1 table except for the top two"



Looks like we disagree on just about everything, because right now it IS a two horse race.

Laugh away, kinda like the majority seem to at your comments.  Say what you want about Odyssey, the team is their core players, period.  That annoying coach can yell and belittle the others all he wants, they will never catch up to their 3 or 4 core players.

Just give it time, always like referring back to posts.
I realize the struggle with Godzilla has taken its toll, but it's good that you remember people need protecting and I am thankful that your ad hominem was there to save the day.

If odyssey were to disband (for the sake of this argument only) I can guarantee that not even one BB would be out of a job and there would be a huge tug of war to acquire each BB ASAP.
avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by Number13 on 10/14/2013, 3:09 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:
Number13 wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:Beware the ides of march....
or "All glory is fleeting".    Think you might have those two great ancient historians Plutarch and George Patton confused.   Or might be reading comprehension  Very Happy
Hmmm....Could it be possible that I am making my own point?

I realize that I struck a chord, but then again it's best to say what you mean and mean what you say.
Yes, you have offended me by complimenting my son's team in your prolonged too-serious non-analysis of U11 soccer.  Sometimes its seems more entertaining to dance around the margins of what one really means, but to each his own.  This is a reach, but I'm guessing you weren't winning any class clown awards.  
PremierLeagueFan wrote: I have watched Odyssey bring the heat to indoor and outdoor leagues for over 6 years now and to say that they are only made up of 4 players is laughable.
They have always had the most conditioning, the most tactics, and an uncanny ability to come from behind. Just ask FC Dallas who had to deal with their unbelievable tournament comebacks where they were behind 4 points and went to shootout where the Forward went into goal and blocked PK's.
Your detailed historical analysis of BB's team is like hearing from the last guy in a game of Chinese Whispers.  A little bit of truths all mixed up, but extremely amusing to the first guy who knows the complete unaltered phrase.  But then I could have missed some games, my son hasn't been out on the team for 6+ years.   How were the Ody conditioning and tactics at 4 yrs?    And while we are at it.  Down four points in a soccer game?   Did they hit two baseline jumpers?  

But yeah, I agree the Ody team is more than 4 kids.   And I realize you are just very serious about what is serious to you.  So, semi-apologies for poking fun.  Scorpion and Frog, etc.  

Carry on.
avatar
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : Westlake Ghetto

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 10/14/2013, 4:36 pm

Number13 wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:
Number13 wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:Beware the ides of march....
or "All glory is fleeting".    Think you might have those two great ancient historians Plutarch and George Patton confused.   Or might be reading comprehension  Very Happy
Hmmm....Could it be possible that I am making my own point?

I realize that I struck a chord, but then again it's best to say what you mean and mean what you say.
Yes, you have offended me by complimenting my son's team in your prolonged too-serious non-analysis of U11 soccer.  Sometimes its seems more entertaining to dance around the margins of what one really means, but to each his own.  This is a reach, but I'm guessing you weren't winning any class clown awards.  
PremierLeagueFan wrote: I have watched Odyssey bring the heat to indoor and outdoor leagues for over 6 years now and to say that they are only made up of 4 players is laughable.
They have always had the most conditioning, the most tactics, and an uncanny ability to come from behind. Just ask FC Dallas who had to deal with their unbelievable tournament comebacks where they were behind 4 points and went to shootout where the Forward went into goal and blocked PK's.
Your detailed historical analysis of BB's team is like hearing from the last guy in a game of Chinese Whispers.  A little bit of truths all mixed up, but extremely amusing to the first guy who knows the complete unaltered phrase.  But then I could have missed some games, my son hasn't been out on the team for 6+ years.   How were the Ody conditioning and tactics at 4 yrs?    And while we are at it.  Down four points in a soccer game?   Did they hit two baseline jumpers?  

But yeah, I agree the Ody team is more than 4 kids.   And I realize you are just very serious about what is serious to you.  So, semi-apologies for poking fun.  Scorpion and Frog, etc.  

Carry on.

No worries, we have admired this team for a long time and they have contributed to a lot of teams in our area by guesting, friendlies, etc. Odyssey has played many games where the score went up and abruptly stopped so they could work on their game which gave other teams a chance to improve and never did they belittle an opponent. Your Coach is always getting dinged for his antics and yet almost all of the top 5 teams have the same type of coach so I don't think it's fair to single him out.

Some of your legend is exaggerated, but Odyssey has always kept up with the Plano to Dallas top teams so it easier to err on the side of embellishment since your BB's gave us bragging rights.
avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by Sprint on 10/14/2013, 4:48 pm

[Some of your legend is exaggerated,
[/quote]
Soccer Dad #1:  " I once saw an Odyssey player dribble past 6 players and score with a backheel, over the keepers head."

Soccer Dad #2:  "No, it was dribbling past 10 players and he nutmegged the keeper after doing a rainbow from the penalty spot."

Soccer Dad #3: " You both have it wrong, he dribbled past the entire team, played it back to the keeper who then punted it the length of the field, and the forward blew it a kiss as it settled into the top corner." 

They say that over time truth becomes only legend, but I am here to tell you it really happened.


I agree on your Odyssey take.  They are a great team and I still think have some of the most talented players in the entire 03 age group.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 785
Join date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by Fctillidie on 10/14/2013, 6:07 pm

Sprint, do you come on the forum and say good things about odyssey to make yourself feel better about leaving the club? You say all these good things but you are one one the main ones that take your kids to stronger teams. Not trying to say anything bad, I'm just curious cause you seem to say one thing but your actions show another?

Fctillidie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by Sprint on 10/15/2013, 9:28 am

Fctillidie wrote:Sprint, do you come on the forum and say good things about  odyssey to make yourself feel better about leaving the club? You say all these good things but you are one one the main ones that take your kids to stronger teams. Not trying to say anything bad, I'm just curious cause you seem to say one thing but your actions show another?
No, I respect Odyssey and am thankful for the time my kids spent playing there.  I don't need to feel better about any decisions about where my kids play, as that decision had a lot of factors.( as I'm sure it does any time a player moves).  Odyssey is a great club and the coaches there taught my kids a lot about soccer.  I feel no contradiction in having respect for a club and enjoying the time there and also making a decision to move on to other avenues. 

Both of my kids have played with and against a number of the Odyssey 03 kids and they are a great group of kids and parents.  But to the point of my post above, they play a very good style of soccer and have some tremendous, naturally talented players.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 785
Join date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 10/15/2013, 9:55 am

Sprint wrote:
Fctillidie wrote:Sprint, do you come on the forum and say good things about  odyssey to make yourself feel better about leaving the club? You say all these good things but you are one one the main ones that take your kids to stronger teams. Not trying to say anything bad, I'm just curious cause you seem to say one thing but your actions show another?
No, I respect Odyssey and am thankful for the time my kids spent playing there.  I don't need to feel better about any decisions about where my kids play, as that decision had a lot of factors.( as I'm sure it does any time a player moves).  Odyssey is a great club and the coaches there taught my kids a lot about soccer.  I feel no contradiction in having respect for a club and enjoying the time there and also making a decision to move on to other avenues. 

Both of my kids have played with and against a number of the Odyssey 03 kids and they are a great group of kids and parents.  But to the point of my post above, they play a very good style of soccer and have some tremendous, naturally talented players.
Sounds good to me...I remember when my kid told me that he figured out that the Odyssey secret was special soccer boots with a matching ball and that Coach Gallagher knew how to make BB's run faster.

It's ironic that my BB  has great memories of this team and he wasn't even on it.
avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by giampiero boniperti on 10/15/2013, 3:00 pm

lol...it's called playing scared sh!tless

giampiero boniperti
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by British steel on 1/29/2014, 11:57 am

Any bets for the spring?
avatar
British steel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 116
Join date : 2013-01-15
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by Number13 on 1/29/2014, 12:01 pm

worldcup2014 wrote:Any bets for the spring?

Take the Broncos, give the points.
avatar
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : Westlake Ghetto

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by striker6 on 1/29/2014, 12:41 pm

worldcup2014 wrote:Any bets for the spring?

I'll bet that the wind is blowing 30 miles an hour from either the North or the South every Saturday until May.

Go Broncos!

striker6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 193
Join date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Bets for spring?

Post by Fanofson on 1/30/2014, 8:20 am

The only sure thing.....there will be many parents blaming their team's loss on a referee.
avatar
Fanofson
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 307
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 45
Location : On a soccer pitch near you...

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by Number13 on 1/30/2014, 8:24 am

Fanofson wrote:The only sure thing.....there will be many parents blaming their team's loss on a referee.
 
I haven't got to that stage yet, does blaming it on the other kids get old at some point?    Smile
 
I'm kidding...I'm kidding.  I blame most of it on Obama.
avatar
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : Westlake Ghetto

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by protayus on 1/30/2014, 9:08 am

Number13 wrote:I'm kidding...I'm kidding.  I blame most of it on Obama.  

Absolutely, and inner club conspiracies coming in second.

protayus
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by Number13 on 1/30/2014, 9:41 am

protayus wrote:
Number13 wrote:I'm kidding...I'm kidding.  I blame most of it on Obama.  

Absolutely, and inner club conspiracies coming in second.
 
We all know Liverpool used Obamacare funds to pay Trevino's kids to hit the post instead of scoring against their club brethren.   Or did they use those Fast and the Furious firearms to threaten them?   Either way, I know it distracted the administration from protecting the Benghazi embassy.
avatar
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : Westlake Ghetto

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by protayus on 1/30/2014, 10:13 am

Number13 wrote:
protayus wrote:
Number13 wrote:I'm kidding...I'm kidding.  I blame most of it on Obama.  

Absolutely, and inner club conspiracies coming in second.
 
We all know Liverpool used Obamacare funds to pay Trevino's kids to hit the post instead of scoring against their club brethren.   Or did they use those Fast and the Furious firearms to threaten them?   Either way, I know it distracted the administration from protecting the Benghazi embassy.

It was more of an IRS scandal to target and punish overachievers!

protayus
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by British steel on 1/30/2014, 11:32 am

Number13 wrote:
protayus wrote:
Number13 wrote:I'm kidding...I'm kidding.  I blame most of it on Obama.  

Absolutely, and inner club conspiracies coming in second.
 
We all know Liverpool used Obamacare funds to pay Trevino's kids to hit the post instead of scoring against their club brethren.   Or did they use those Fast and the Furious firearms to threaten them?   Either way, I know it distracted the administration from protecting the Benghazi embassy.



Interesting game coming this Saturday: LP Trevino vs LP Elite
avatar
British steel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 116
Join date : 2013-01-15
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by odie1993 on 1/30/2014, 11:50 am

worldcup2014 wrote:
Number13 wrote:
protayus wrote:
Number13 wrote:I'm kidding...I'm kidding.  I blame most of it on Obama.  

Absolutely, and inner club conspiracies coming in second.
 
We all know Liverpool used Obamacare funds to pay Trevino's kids to hit the post instead of scoring against their club brethren.   Or did they use those Fast and the Furious firearms to threaten them?   Either way, I know it distracted the administration from protecting the Benghazi embassy.



Interesting game coming this Saturday: LP Trevino vs LP Elite

it will end in a 2-2 tie.  that is what Liverpool does.   geek jocolor
avatar
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-08-25
Location : Allen

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by British steel on 1/31/2014, 8:05 am

odie1993 wrote:
worldcup2014 wrote:
Number13 wrote:
protayus wrote:
Number13 wrote:I'm kidding...I'm kidding.  I blame most of it on Obama.  

Absolutely, and inner club conspiracies coming in second.
 
We all know Liverpool used Obamacare funds to pay Trevino's kids to hit the post instead of scoring against their club brethren.   Or did they use those Fast and the Furious firearms to threaten them?   Either way, I know it distracted the administration from protecting the Benghazi embassy.



Interesting game coming this Saturday: LP Trevino vs LP Elite

it will end in a 2-2 tie.  that is what Liverpool does.   geek jocolor



Not sure about that, at least not this time.... Elite boys want to win this one. It could be a good present for their fans santa cheers
avatar
British steel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 116
Join date : 2013-01-15
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum