Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Classic U11 two horse race

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Classic U11 two horse race

Post by omega striker on 3/17/2014, 4:32 pm

go99 wrote:and occasionally score some sweet soccer mom  Cool 
 lol! 

omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/17/2014, 6:47 pm

cowpukesfan wrote:I've read this board for at least 2 years now.
Just curious on how or why is the Texans referred to as the Evil Empire?
Maybe that question needs its own thread ? But in the meanwhile, come on Go99, find us something here, maybe something visual ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander on 3/19/2014, 11:01 am

There was a Solar team watching this game. Which team was it? Bb keeps talking about how fun it was to play with them chanting and cheering the whole time. He said it
really pumped him up and that he keeps thinking about that every time he thinks back on the game. Whoever it was, thanks! It's the little things that kids will end up remembering.
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 3/19/2014, 11:21 am

Solar Gold was watching and cheering for their Solar Chelsea Castro team. I think they are proud of their club success (3 teams in D1) and they deserve to be.
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ricky jones on 3/19/2014, 1:46 pm

Solar Chelsea Farley 04 were there watching the game and cheering.
ricky jones
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 3/19/2014, 2:19 pm

Sounds like Solar Castro has a strong following within the club considering that one of their youth academy teams (Farley 04) even showed up to watch the game.
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanofson on 3/19/2014, 2:42 pm

gababa wrote:
cowpukesfan wrote:I've read this board for at least 2 years now.
Just curious on how or why is the Texans referred to as the Evil Empire?
Maybe that question needs its own thread ? But in the meanwhile, come on Go99, find us something here, maybe something visual ?

There is always a team or company that has shown tremendous success which causes peopel to automatically hate them. Whether it is the Cowboys, Steelers, Lakers Celtics, Red Sox, Yankees, Red Wings or ManU. The Texans are no more evil than Solar, FCD Rush, Andromeda etc. They are just the general focus for multiple teams looking to be on top.

Yes, my son plays for Texans but it is not because of the Texans name. We get to practice 2 miles from my house in Keller, he is playing with several players he has played with since he was 6 or so, and we are with the coach that is best for his development now.

If there is an 'Evil Empire" that should be directed at NTSSA as they are the worst thing associated with soccer in North Texas.
Fanofson
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 on 3/19/2014, 3:43 pm

Wait texans haven't been on top for years so no it's not envy scratch 
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 3/19/2014, 4:16 pm

Texans are the evil empire and players join and stay because of the name and the history of the club.

CURRENTLY the Texans are ranked lower nationally than Solar so it is something more than envy that keeps Texans loyal to their club. The Texans are a brand that some players want to be part of and the club has clear cut goals of being at the top in all areas of club football.

Unlike other clubs the Texans have one leader who sets the tone of the entire club hence the "Dark Lord" moniker. The club is big and wants to expand globally hence the moniker "Evil Empire".

The club has a football agenda that works for some and doesn't for others so there are those who like them and those who loathe them.
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander on 3/19/2014, 4:42 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:Sounds like Solar Castro has a strong following within the club considering that one of their youth academy teams (Farley 04) even showed up to watch the game.
Well, thanks for the support! It was definitely a fun day, despite the rain. Liverpool players were there also, and bb loved the kids on the sidelines. Some kid asked if he wanted a peanut as he was dribbling by, and he heard it and laughed afterwards. After the big game, an FCD player had a sleepover and the boys laughed at the antics of the day. This is why we pay so much for soccer!
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 3/19/2014, 4:53 pm

DFW is a great place to play football (footy) and BB's have a camaraderie that is built over a common interest that extends beyond the influences of the clubs and parents.
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Canuck on 3/19/2014, 4:57 pm

My boy was asking for his autograph. He already knew he didn't like peanuts. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!

Canuck
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 on 3/19/2014, 11:40 pm

There was a RASE 04 girl there watching but unfortunately the rain started to come down so didn't see the whole thing. Came to see how domination looks when it's done correctly.
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona on 3/21/2014, 7:38 am

go99 wrote:There was a RASE 04 girl there watching but unfortunately the rain started to come down so didn't see the whole thing.  Came to see how domination looks when it's done correctly.  

Did she not play the games against SR 04?  cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 on 3/21/2014, 8:11 am

no she did play but it was not nearly as impressive as lets say when castro put double digits on the top 03 girls team. Remember I did say "do it properly" SR 04 is good but their results have shown that they are no Castro.
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 on 3/21/2014, 8:34 am

Well, duh.  Rase 04 is a lot better than SRSA '03.  

I'm not sure if that is true or not, I just thought this was the thread where you offered up free handjobs to the other posters.   Very Happy
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 on 3/21/2014, 8:38 am

LMAO nice!  Well we have been assured and constantly reminded that RASE is no SRSA. Just thought I would share some of that love with SR 04.
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 on 3/21/2014, 9:09 am

The high end SRSA players were very impressive but (by pre-Select Spring) an '03 boy could waltz by their defense like you were playing a bunch of....well y'know....girls.   Wink 

SR 04 has very good players.  They may not be chewing on human adrenal glands as a pregame snack so they can put in more effective Reducer fouls, but they will probably experience a first CL season similar to Castros.  Pretty boring and largely uncompetitive.  So they got that to look forward to.
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 on 3/21/2014, 9:35 am

I think the trick for SR will be keeping the boy pushing hard and motivated, don't let off the gass pedal. I hear several 04 coaches are currently getting their CDL so hope SR knows how to deal with the parked bus
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/21/2014, 10:15 am

I think the 04s will be fine on that front. From what I can tell (our boys share a practice field) that team puts in a ton of work outside of the standard SR activities. Several of their boys train and play with city futsal, and we always see them putting at least a couple of teams in 3v3 events, etc. I'm sure the RASE girls, SRSA girls, and most if not all of the other top squads are the same way.

go99 wrote:I think the trick for SR will be keeping the boy pushing hard and motivated, don't let off the gass pedal.  I hear several 04 coaches are currently getting their CDL so hope SR knows how to deal with the parked bus

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona on 3/21/2014, 11:18 am

go99 wrote:no she did play but it was not nearly as impressive as lets say when castro put double digits on the top 03 girls team.  Remember I did say "do it properly"  SR 04 is good but their results have shown that they are no Castro.

I'm down with your logic....wouldn't label it "improprerly" but yes, it took SR 04 two games to score 9 on your team.  cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 on 3/21/2014, 12:29 pm

so roughly twice as long  scratch . And really I was refering to how the scores have been amongst the other top boys teams. So what SR did to the RASE girls (4-1), Castro actually managed to do it to the #2 boys team (4-0). Now thats how you put your stamp on a league and dominate properly. Now the girls are good, but the only person that thinks they are at the level of #2 is my DD and I question her credibility because of a conflict of interest.
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum