Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Solar Castro - When will the fun end?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Solar Castro - When will the fun end?

Post by Mbeleza on 3/31/2016, 2:07 pm

Ouch! High iq stuff...yes a win for all the parents who practice as much as they do and have to drive etc..they are committed and part of the team. Maybe I am a parent? Maybe I'm not. Ohhhhh....ahahhahaah

Mbeleza
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncleof05AP on 3/31/2016, 2:14 pm

Sorry, it was teed up, and I had to take a swing at it.  In all seriousness, good luck to the team.  All of North Texas wins when a team fairs well on the big stage.

Uncleof05AP
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbeleza on 3/31/2016, 2:30 pm

Ya, well it was a crappy suborbia cliche swing for weekend golphers! Ahabah....everything is teed up!

Mbeleza
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone on 3/31/2016, 8:44 pm

I wish I had read all of your posts  before I rooted for your team publicly...  Doc Brown, bring the DeLorean over so I can go back and mention that I reserve the right to remove my endorsement upon any resemblance of gloating or parents starting up a cool club...  Seriously  though, glad a NTX team won...  I still don't think Tigres should  have been in the final, and definitely think the game could have been won by a larger margin to help out my prediction (where we're you at on that one cool guy?)...  Oh well, at least it didn't go to the long ball team, and the cup is safe and sound back in good ol' North Texas!

Last edited by hanallalone on 3/31/2016, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : autocorrect sucks ass and should be erased from existence!)
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum