Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Cobritas 03

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cobritas 03

Post by bigD17 on 5/13/2013, 7:48 am

I hope that either the coach or one of the parents on this team will do the right thing and call the number written on the ball that was stolen at Harald Patterson yesterday. Thanks in advance

bigD17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Cobritas 03

Post by bigD17 on 5/14/2013, 7:05 am

What I meant to say is wow what a great group of kids. those cobritas are awesome. does anybody know where they practice so that I can bring my son to their practice. We want to be cobritas

bigD17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bigtex75081 on 5/14/2013, 8:32 am

Just out of curiousity, how do you know someone from Cobritas 03 stole your son's ball? Did you see them take it?

If this was an expensive ball, why'd you buy an expensive one? Soccer balls are easily lost and have a short lifespan if they're used as intended. Why spend more than $25 for a kid's ball?

As an added bonus from limiting yourself to $25... If it is lost/destroyed then you can say "Ahh, it's just a ball." and you and your son don't lose any sleep over it.
bigtex75081
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 on 5/14/2013, 8:36 am

bigtex75081 wrote:Just out of curiousity, how do you know someone from Cobritas 03 stole your son's ball? Did you see them take it?

If this was an expensive ball, why'd you buy an expensive one? Soccer balls are easily lost and have a short lifespan if they're used as intended. Why spend more than $25 for a kid's ball?

As an added bonus from limiting yourself to $25... If it is lost/destroyed then you can say "Ahh, it's just a ball." and you and your son don't lose any sleep over it.

Plus you ruined the ability to resale it at a later time by writing your name and number on it...now it is had your BB's signature that would be a different story.
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 on 5/14/2013, 9:00 am

You put your phone number on your soccer balls?
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by urahater on 5/14/2013, 9:02 am

lol!

urahater
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy on 5/14/2013, 9:12 am

Soccer ball gremlins are everywhere.

They are usually 2 feet tall and have a habit of playing with soccer balls. They kick them around a bit, lose interest, and leave them far from the original location. This way another little gremlin can find it and kick it to yet another undisclosed location.

Later a taller 4 foot gremlin comes along and adopts the ball. Only to lose it to another 2 foot gremlin.

The 2 foot gremlins don't care if a ball is cheap or expensive, they just want to kick it awhile.

The 4 foot gremlins, though, they KNOW quality and prefer the nice balls. Thus they get adopted quickly.

PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer27 on 5/14/2013, 9:43 am

I put a GPS locator in my soccer balls.

Soccer27
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by just4kickz on 5/14/2013, 9:44 am

bigD17 wrote:I hope that either the coach or one of the parents on this team will do the right thing and call the number written on the ball that was stolen at Harald Patterson yesterday. Thanks in advance

Have you put out an Amber Alert? Missing ball, size 4, round, possibly white & has phone #. Last seen at Harold Patterson being kicked around by some kids. If you see this ball, please call Soccer Police. It's that serious. lol!
just4kickz
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by urahater on 5/14/2013, 11:08 am

o.k. I'll throw in a few $ so we can get a new ball for the DAD/MOM.

urahater
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/14/2013, 11:11 am

just4kickz wrote:
bigD17 wrote:I hope that either the coach or one of the parents on this team will do the right thing and call the number written on the ball that was stolen at Harald Patterson yesterday. Thanks in advance

Have you put out an Amber Alert? Missing ball, size 4, round, possibly white & has phone #. Last seen at Harold Patterson being kicked around by some kids. If you see this ball, please call Soccer Police. It's that serious. lol!

Holy Crap this thread made me laugh.....I especially like the Soccer Police and the Gremlins discriptions.....I think Tex just could not resist blaming the Cobritas and had to make a statement. Too damn funny though!!!

cheerslol!cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum