Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Log in

I forgot my password


SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by soccerdad68 on 3/9/2013, 7:15 pm

Update this thread with your Saturday SDL Results:

Liverpool 03B St Johns (Bean) 1, FC Dallas 03B Palmisano 0


soccerdad68
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-03-08
Location : Roanoke

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by odie1993 on 3/11/2013, 1:11 pm

your first 2 posts are scores and requests for more scores.

us 03 parents are trying to keep the crazy out of the 03 thread. we do our crazy in the 02 or 04 threads so we look lazy and uninspired to be here.
avatar
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-08-25
Location : Allen

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by Majortom on 3/11/2013, 2:23 pm

odie1993 wrote:your first 2 posts are scores and requests for more scores.

us 03 parents are trying to keep the crazy out of the 03 thread. we do our crazy in the 02 or 04 threads so we look lazy and uninspired to be here.

btw, you forgot to record your team's result against DTS 03 last week. You can post it in the 04 forum if you so desire. Very Happy

Majortom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by odie1993 on 3/11/2013, 3:49 pm

Majortom wrote:
odie1993 wrote:your first 2 posts are scores and requests for more scores.

us 03 parents are trying to keep the crazy out of the 03 thread. we do our crazy in the 02 or 04 threads so we look lazy and uninspired to be here.

btw, you forgot to record your team's result against DTS 03 last week. You can post it in the 04 forum if you so desire. Very Happy

thanks, I forgot to do that. it was 1-0 at half and ended 5-0 them. 2 of our players were injured in 2nd half. knee sprain to one, no contact, and a hurt ankle/achilles to the other, heavy contact. they have a little striker that is really good. he really stretched our make shift defense in the second half. it was a good game. no dirty play, no yelling or screaming from any parents beyond the normal stuff.

this last weekend it was mother nature 1 boys 0. several boys that were not going to be there were very happy with that outcome. pirat
avatar
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-08-25
Location : Allen

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by odie1993 on 3/11/2013, 4:07 pm

Majortom wrote:
odie1993 wrote:your first 2 posts are scores and requests for more scores.

us 03 parents are trying to keep the crazy out of the 03 thread. we do our crazy in the 02 or 04 threads so we look lazy and uninspired to be here.

btw, you forgot to record your team's result against DTS 03 last week. You can post it in the 04 forum if you so desire. Very Happy

no problem with posting scores it is the crazy unofficial BS rankings that must stay out. lol!
avatar
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-08-25
Location : Allen

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by soccerdad68 on 3/12/2013, 4:11 pm

odie1993 wrote:your first 2 posts are scores and requests for more scores.

us 03 parents are trying to keep the crazy out of the 03 thread. we do our crazy in the 02 or 04 threads so we look lazy and uninspired to be here.

Interesting....

I'm not sure posting scores would bring out the crazy, but you've been on the board far longer than I have.

My son and I love making a weekend of watching some of the better games in our area. Quite frankly I haven't heard of several of the teams in SDL, and we are having a hard time finding info on many with SDL not posting scores.

Thanks for responding to the post... glad to know someone is out there.


soccerdad68
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-03-08
Location : Roanoke

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by soccerdad68 on 3/12/2013, 4:21 pm

odie1993 wrote:
Majortom wrote:
odie1993 wrote:your first 2 posts are scores and requests for more scores.

us 03 parents are trying to keep the crazy out of the 03 thread. we do our crazy in the 02 or 04 threads so we look lazy and uninspired to be here.

btw, you forgot to record your team's result against DTS 03 last week. You can post it in the 04 forum if you so desire. Very Happy

thanks, I forgot to do that. it was 1-0 at half and ended 5-0 them. 2 of our players were injured in 2nd half. knee sprain to one, no contact, and a hurt ankle/achilles to the other, heavy contact. they have a little striker that is really good. he really stretched our make shift defense in the second half. it was a good game. no dirty play, no yelling or screaming from any parents beyond the normal stuff.

this last weekend it was mother nature 1 boys 0. several boys that were not going to be there were very happy with that outcome. pirat

I haven't been following the boards long, so I appologize for not knowing which team your son plays for. Which DT 03 did you guys play?


soccerdad68
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 112
Join date : 2013-03-08
Location : Roanoke

Back to top Go down

A team to watch

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 3/14/2013, 4:19 am

DT South Adames and the 04 Solar Team played an excellent game. The score is misleading because it was a close game and took DT South way out of their comfort zone. The quality of play was exemplary and it is unlikely that this team will be in SDL next season because they are clearly a talented team that will likely fill one of the top 3 slots in the Texas Boys Premier League. They have the size, skill, and tactics to put any team to the test as I am sure DT South will agree. Win or lose any team will benefit and its players will develop from a challenge with this team.
avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 995
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by odie1993 on 3/14/2013, 9:22 am

PremierLeagueFan wrote:DT South Adames and the 04 Solar Team played an excellent game. The score is misleading because it was a close game and took DT South way out of their comfort zone. The quality of play was exemplary and it is unlikely that this team will be in SDL next season because they are clearly a talented team that will likely fill one of the top 3 slots in the Texas Boys Premier League. They have the size, skill, and tactics to put any team to the test as I am sure DT South will agree. Win or lose any team will benefit and its players will develop from a challenge with this team.

you should post this in the 04 thread so 4TLUV can properly assess this in the rankings.
avatar
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 663
Join date : 2011-08-25
Location : Allen

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by 4theluvofthegame on 3/14/2013, 10:40 am

odie1993 wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:DT South Adames and the 04 Solar Team played an excellent game. The score is misleading because it was a close game and took DT South way out of their comfort zone. The quality of play was exemplary and it is unlikely that this team will be in SDL next season because they are clearly a talented team that will likely fill one of the top 3 slots in the Texas Boys Premier League. They have the size, skill, and tactics to put any team to the test as I am sure DT South will agree. Win or lose any team will benefit and its players will develop from a challenge with this team.

you should post this in the 04 thread so 4TLUV can properly assess this in the rankings.

This post is a little fishy. DT south has only played one solar team this season and that was almost a month ago.
avatar
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 723
Join date : 2011-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by momanon04 on 3/14/2013, 12:26 pm

soccerdad68 wrote:
odie1993 wrote:
Majortom wrote:
odie1993 wrote:your first 2 posts are scores and requests for more scores.

us 03 parents are trying to keep the crazy out of the 03 thread. we do our crazy in the 02 or 04 threads so we look lazy and uninspired to be here.

btw, you forgot to record your team's result against DTS 03 last week. You can post it in the 04 forum if you so desire. Very Happy

thanks, I forgot to do that. it was 1-0 at half and ended 5-0 them. 2 of our players were injured in 2nd half. knee sprain to one, no contact, and a hurt ankle/achilles to the other, heavy contact. they have a little striker that is really good. he really stretched our make shift defense in the second half. it was a good game. no dirty play, no yelling or screaming from any parents beyond the normal stuff.

this last weekend it was mother nature 1 boys 0. several boys that were not going to be there were very happy with that outcome. pirat

I haven't been following the boards long, so I appologize for not knowing which team your son plays for. Which DT 03 did you guys play?


They played DTN-Rosales 04 (Manchester)
avatar
momanon04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by SDadX2 on 3/14/2013, 12:49 pm

momanon04 wrote:
soccerdad68 wrote:
odie1993 wrote:
Majortom wrote:
odie1993 wrote:your first 2 posts are scores and requests for more scores.

us 03 parents are trying to keep the crazy out of the 03 thread. we do our crazy in the 02 or 04 threads so we look lazy and uninspired to be here.

btw, you forgot to record your team's result against DTS 03 last week. You can post it in the 04 forum if you so desire. Very Happy

thanks, I forgot to do that. it was 1-0 at half and ended 5-0 them. 2 of our players were injured in 2nd half. knee sprain to one, no contact, and a hurt ankle/achilles to the other, heavy contact. they have a little striker that is really good. he really stretched our make shift defense in the second half. it was a good game. no dirty play, no yelling or screaming from any parents beyond the normal stuff.

this last weekend it was mother nature 1 boys 0. several boys that were not going to be there were very happy with that outcome. pirat

I haven't been following the boards long, so I appologize for not knowing which team your son plays for. Which DT 03 did you guys play?


Think you might be confused. the original poster has played Solar Red '04 and Texans South '03. I believe the game Odie1993 was referring to was a game between his team and DTS.

They played DTN-Rosales 04 (Manchester)

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 364
Join date : 2010-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by Number13 on 3/14/2013, 1:52 pm

Odie's son plays for TFC Ozcomert. They played DTS03 in SDL (March 2nd). Soccerdad68 has BB on Liv St John who also happened to play DTS03 in Primetime (March 3rd). Lastly, Premiere League Fan gave a recap (presumably) of the DTS03 vs Solar Red 04 game (Feb 23rd) from SDL.

The only non-confusing thing is that it sounds like DTS won all 3 games.

avatar
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1465
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : Westlake Ghetto

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by SDadX2 on 3/14/2013, 1:59 pm

Number13 wrote:Odie's son plays for TFC Ozcomert. They played DTS03 in SDL (March 2nd). Soccerdad68 has BB on Liv St John who also happened to play DTS03 in Primetime (March 3rd). Lastly, Premiere League Fan gave a recap (presumably) of the DTS03 vs Solar Red 04 game (Feb 23rd) from SDL.

The only non-confusing thing is that it sounds like DTS won all 3 games.


Sounds about right to me.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 364
Join date : 2010-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by Number13 on 3/14/2013, 2:02 pm

I keep meticulous notes
avatar
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1465
Join date : 2010-08-24
Location : Westlake Ghetto

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by momanon04 on 3/14/2013, 4:34 pm

You are right... I got confused when MajorTom was joking about how they could post their scores against a DT team in the '04 thread. I thought the team being discussed must have been FCD Palmisano, who had played Rosales' 04's.

Back to lurking!!! Razz
avatar
momanon04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

LFC Barnes

Post by ntxsoccerdad65 on 4/15/2013, 11:59 pm

Cannot find SDL 11v11 rankings but last week LFCA 03 Barnes beat Solar 04B Red Oglesby 3-2. I believe that LFCA Barnes is 5-2 for the season.

ntxsoccerdad65
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-11-05
Age : 52
Location : dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: SDL Saturday Soccer Scores - Please Update

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum