Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Liverpool 03B St Johns (Bean)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Liverpool 03B St Johns (Bean)

Post by soccerdad68 on 3/8/2013, 7:33 am

Haven't read very many scores on the 03 Boys, so I thought I'd update the group with Liverpool St Johns from the Keller area.

2013 Spring Season playing in PTCL Gold Division and SDL as Division 2

Results:

SDL

St Johns 3, FC Dallas 03B Predator Waters 1
St Johns 5, Andromeda FC 03B Hincapie 1
St Johns 2, Dallas Juventus 03B Black 0

PTCL Gold

St Johns 2, Dallas Texans Faber Red 0
DFW Tejanos 03 Barrow 1, St Johns 0
Dallas Texans 03B South Adames 1, St Johns 0

4 - 2 record so far this season. Two tough losses in hard fought games with Tejanos and Texans South
12 Goals for, 4 Against

When you have time, please update the scores for the teams you are following. We'd love to see how our Liverpool is stacking up.

soccerdad68
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

DT South

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 3/14/2013, 4:41 am

The DT South game was hard fought in less than perfect conditions (high winds) and highlighted what a strong team St. John is building. The Red's defense was put to the test and they really delivered with an impressive display of counterattack in the 18 that had DT South unable to penetrate or score against. In the final minutes the Red's made some incredible shot attempts that would have been successful on a less windy pitch. All in all DT south was happy to escape from such a close game and St. John should be pleased that his team played level with a DT South team that beat Liverpool RASE and Odyssey. I look forward to watching this team in future as they continue to develop and challenge.
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Re: Liverpool 03B St Johns (Bean)

Post by SoccerDad12 on 3/21/2013, 4:21 pm

I watched the Liverpool team play last Sunday. Thought they played pretty well. Got a bunch of pretty good athletes with decent skills on the team and seem to be well coached and disciplined. Much improved over the past couple years. Keep up the great work. Cheers.
SoccerDad12
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum