Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Spring Break Fun Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spring Break Fun Day

Post by Hookem 5 on 3/5/2013, 7:30 am

Fun Day:
Over Spring Break, Dallas Texans' coaches Nipper Thorber and Zeph Badii will be hosting a session of skills and small sided games. This is truly a couple of hours of FUN for the boys.  Players are asked to wear their favorite team kit, wear indoor shoes, and bring size 4 ball and water.  This session is open to any '03 player (August 2002-July 2003). Registration is required in advance as space is limited.  While it is open to any player in the age bracket, the majority of boys attending will have a high skills level, so keep this in mind determining if your son will be comfortable in this setting.  

Location: Inwood Soccer Center, 14801 Inwood Rd, Addison, TX 75001
Date: Thursday, March 14th
Time: 1-3
Equipment: Favorite team jersey, Indoor shoes, Shin guards, Size 4 soccer ball & Water

In addition, the Dallas Texans 03 Boys Thornber will hold open practices on Monday, March 11th and Wednesday March 13th for any player interested in being looked at for possible placement onto this team.  Please reach out to Nancy Dockal, nancydockal@verizon.net, if you are interested in attending one of these practices.  As this team is one of the top '03 teams in the area only players with strong soccer skills should apply.  After completion of these practices, Coach Thornber will email those players that he feels have potential to attend additional practices.  
Hookem 5
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum