Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Log in

I forgot my password


U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by FCD07 Mom on 9/19/2017, 2:37 pm

FCD - D1, but I'll leave which one as a mystery.

Have friends in several of the D2 teams.

I disagree with Solar 5555....he/she might be just a little biased...
From what I have seen in QT, tournaments and a few games here in there I think the TOP 6 order goes something like this:

1) Dallas Rush
2) Solar Volkan
3) Solar Martinez
4) FC Legends
5) Liverpool Carragher
6) Rayos

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 267
Join date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by Solar5555 on 9/19/2017, 2:45 pm

That would be true but MARTINEZ did better than VULKAN IN QT.and LIVERPOOL CARRAGHEN BEAT VULKAN IN QT. ANDLEGENDS JUST TIED SPORTING united 3-3 SO I THINK I AM SPOT ON.

Solar5555
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 103
Join date : 2017-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by KOSoccer92 on 9/19/2017, 2:56 pm

I may have to agree with Socceroo. I would list the top 6 teams the exact same way.

Legends tie with Sporting is surprising, but I do not think its enough for Carragher to leap frog them.

Carragher played Martinez tough in week 1, the game could of gone either way. Their win vs Volkan was impressive in QT, and next week we get a chance to see a rematch of that game. A game that Volkan may have even circled on their calendar. I like what I've seen from Carragher. I've said it before, I think they are trending in the right direction. They are one of the few teams in D2 that do not play kick ball.

If they beat Volkan a second time, I'll drink the kool-aid with you Solar, and move them up in my rankings.

KOSoccer92
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 47
Join date : 2017-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by Solar5555 on 9/19/2017, 3:23 pm

Well after always being on a high raked team. Its nice to give credit where credit is due. I was all in for legends but they cant beat good teams . So after seeing liverpool carraghen play in QT and seeing they won the plano labor day tourny even though it was silver i have been impressed. I cant hep to think if they had a legit forward they would be really good. Just who i am. Who knows maybe next wee k ill be all in for rayos lol

Solar5555
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 103
Join date : 2017-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by moonequiped on 9/19/2017, 3:59 pm

just-a-dad wrote:
moonequiped wrote:Which teams do your sons play for?

and do you spend your Saturdays watching 10 year olds play soccer all day?

What are you asking here?

moonequiped
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by Solar5555 on 9/19/2017, 4:06 pm

Your weird

Solar5555
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 103
Join date : 2017-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by Guest on 9/19/2017, 4:21 pm

Socceroo wrote:FCD - D1, but I'll leave which one as a mystery.

Have friends in several of the D2 teams.

I disagree with Solar 5555....he/she might be just a little biased...
From what I have seen in QT, tournaments and a few games here in there I think the TOP 6 order goes something like this:

1) Dallas Rush
2) Solar Volkan
3) Solar Martinez
4) FC Legends
5) Liverpool Carragher
6) Rayos

FCD - D1, but I'll leave which one as a mystery

I too have friends in several of the D2 teams, and I couldn't agree more with what Socceroo.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by Solar5555 on 9/19/2017, 4:26 pm

Thats why they play the game!!! Go solar

Solar5555
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 103
Join date : 2017-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by just-a-dad on 9/19/2017, 4:34 pm

moonequiped wrote:
just-a-dad wrote:
moonequiped wrote:Which teams do your sons play for?

and do you spend your Saturdays watching 10 year olds play soccer all day?

What are you asking here?

does everyone on this board stay at Richland all Saturday and watch games, or is it just from watching your kids' game against other teams? just curious.

just-a-dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 71
Join date : 2017-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by moonequiped on 9/19/2017, 4:39 pm

just-a-dad wrote:
moonequiped wrote:
just-a-dad wrote:
moonequiped wrote:Which teams do your sons play for?

and do you spend your Saturdays watching 10 year olds play soccer all day?

What are you asking here?

does everyone on this board stay at Richland all Saturday and watch games, or is it just from watching your kids' game against other teams?   just curious.

Ahh...got it. I was curious about the same thing.
A lot of the guys seem to know what they are talking about so I guess were the only ones who don't watch other games. Watched a few FCD and Texans games but that's about it.

moonequiped
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by Solar5555 on 9/19/2017, 4:44 pm

Socceroo you really think martinez is only #3

Solar5555
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 103
Join date : 2017-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by moonequiped on 9/19/2017, 5:29 pm

Solar5555 wrote:Socceroo you really think martinez is only #3
I think he got the top three pretty close. 1 and 2 maybe interchangeable but I agree that Martinez is 3.

moonequiped
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by DblDown on 9/19/2017, 6:31 pm

I could be wrong, but i think you guys have Rayos pretty high considering they have been bottom feeding all season...I need to see them play better competition.

DblDown
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 41
Join date : 2017-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by FCD07 Mom on 9/19/2017, 7:02 pm

moonequiped wrote:
Solar5555 wrote:Socceroo you really think martinez is only #3
I think he got the top three pretty close. 1 and 2 maybe interchangeable but I agree that Martinez is 3.

I think they are close...Hard to tell between Volkan and Martinez. Volkan has played better competition. But then again, they just beat Solar McKinney/Lanier 1 x 0 while Martinez tied Rush 4 x 4. At this stage of the game, I don't think it really matters...as long as you are in the TOP 4 you move up....

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 267
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Frisco, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by bueler13 on 9/19/2017, 10:58 pm

It is all about development at this point in time. If your BB does not know how to play with the ball under pressure and making the right decisions then they will be riding the pine and you spending a lot of money on trying to develop them down the road. When my son comes home from practice and talks about the things they work on and why they worked on it, then it is his brain being worked on as well as the physical, technical and tactical aspects. It is all about the coach right now. Just because you love your coach doesn't mean he is developing your bb. It is not about being nice but about beinv equipped to do the job. At a certain point you out grow the coach or team or your bb quits growing.

bueler13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by moonequiped on 9/19/2017, 11:08 pm

bueler13 wrote:It is all about development at this point in time. If your BB does not know how to play with the ball under pressure and making the right decisions then they will be riding the pine and you spending a lot of money on trying to develop them down the road. When my son comes home from practice and talks about the things they work on and why they worked on it, then it is his brain being worked on as well as the physical, technical and tactical aspects. It is all about the coach right now. Just because you love your coach doesn't mean he is developing your bb. It is not about being nice but about beinv equipped to do the job.  At a certain point you out grow the coach or team or your bb quits growing.
bb?

moonequiped
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by bueler13 on 9/19/2017, 11:15 pm

So which coach (not team) would you choose to go to in regards to development? Choose 4 per Division and just on development and you can not choose your team: I am with Rush and very happy so just coaches:

D1: Stavrou, Gall, Pedro and Kennington
D2: Volkan, Mbemba , Dube and donaghy

I am just throwing this out and see what people truly feel on development over wins.


bueler13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by bueler13 on 9/19/2017, 11:16 pm

Bb=baby boy

bueler13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by Guest on 9/20/2017, 6:30 am

bueler13 wrote:So which coach (not team) would you choose to go to in regards to development? Choose 4 per Division and just on development and you can not choose your team: I am with Rush and very happy so just coaches:

D1: Stavrou, Gall, Pedro and Kennington
D2: Volkan, Mbemba , Dube and donaghy

I am just throwing this out and see what people truly feel on development over wins.


D1: Gall, Pedro, Stavrou, and Salaazar
D2: Voutier, Mbemba, Volkan, and Dube

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by TikiTaka10 on 9/20/2017, 7:47 am

interesting.... Would anyone like to scrimmage?? on a Thursday, Friday or Sunday? PM

TikiTaka10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Join date : 2016-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by moonequiped on 9/20/2017, 1:31 pm

TikiTaka10 wrote:interesting.... Would anyone like to scrimmage?? on a Thursday, Friday or Sunday? PM
Which team? Are you the coach ?

moonequiped
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by Guest on 9/20/2017, 3:56 pm

moonequiped wrote:
TikiTaka10 wrote:interesting.... Would anyone like to scrimmage?? on a Thursday, Friday or Sunday? PM
Which team?  Are you the coach ?

Allegiance FC... (maybe the mgr)... but definitely Allegiance.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by FCD07 Mom on 9/20/2017, 6:09 pm

If he/she is talking about the Black team, then I'm sure he will get some interest here. If he/she is talking about the White team, then probably wont get much interest from any of the D2/D1 teams.

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 267
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Frisco, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by FCD07 Mom on 9/23/2017, 6:38 pm

Watched a couple of minutes from a couple of games here. My original top 4 list remains unchanged. The records already indicate that.

1) Dallas Rush
2 & 3) Solar Volkan / Solar Martinez
4) FC Legends
5) Liverpool Carragher
6) Rayos

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 267
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Frisco, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by Solar5555 on 9/23/2017, 6:42 pm

Wrong in my opinion
Martinez
Rush
Carraghen
Vulkan
Legends
Rayos
Until VULKAN can beat CARRAGHEN its unfair to put them ahead of them. They play next saturday. Should be a fun game.

Solar5555
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 103
Join date : 2017-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by FCD07 Mom on 9/23/2017, 6:46 pm

Dude, please take your time to spell the names correctly. It takes just 3 seconds to learn what the names are. All this I'm a foreign and I cant spell is BS. I'm a foreigner and I can spell. Or at least COPY AND PASTE the names from somewhere else...

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 267
Join date : 2015-08-03
Location : Frisco, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: U-11 Classic D2 Predictions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum