Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

New to Dallas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to Dallas

Post by patrickroc7 on 8/16/2017, 3:11 pm

We just moved to Prosper, Tx a couple weeks ago. I have two boys (2008 and 2006) that have played select soccer for the past few years. They were the best players on their teams (coming form a smaller market). I am anxious to see how they do here in Dallas, but I am not able to afford $3,000+ a year for registration fees. Is there any smaller/less expensive competitive clubs that provide good coaching near the prosper/frisco area?

patrickroc7
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Dallas

Post by Guest on 8/16/2017, 3:19 pm

Its a little late for the 06 boy. Select teams have already formed and it may be difficult to find a roster spot for him. I think the dues for your 08 should be around $1200 this year since they are still Academy. If your kids are really good they may offer you financial assistance if the form of full or partial scholarships. Each team is different and it is usually up to the coach. But, find a few clubs you like and see if you can attend some practices. If your kids really impress the coaches then they may work with you. Otherwise you may want to explore your local rec association. Many tend to have competitive programs as well. Generally not year round but definitely cheaper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehlodog on 8/16/2017, 3:23 pm

Welcome and great choice of location. everything is better north of 380. I know of two teams that practice in prosper that meet that criteria. FCUSA 08 and Prosper Elite 08 both fit that bill. If you want to check FC Dallas out they have slew of teams in various skill levels and practice in frisco, will run you 580 per 6 months not including kits or tourneys

Ehlodog
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by patrickroc7 on 8/17/2017, 8:50 am

Thanks for the info. Which club is 580 per 6 month?

patrickroc7
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottyTX on 8/17/2017, 9:11 am

Since you posted in this 08 discussion, I assume that you have read the latest postings.

FC Fast stands out as a team that you should consider. They practice on Eldorado and Independence (a little closer to Prosper than FC Dallas) and are a well coached, small competitive club (and less expensive).

ScottyTX
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frisco Jaguars Coach on 8/17/2017, 9:35 am

We do not have an 08 team, but I am the head coach of an 06 team. Our fees for the year are $475. That includes all of the league fees, uniforms, bags and practice jerseys. This fee does not include tournaments. Our practices are Monday and Thursday 5:30-7:00. We will be playing in Plano Premier Invitational League.

We are an independent soccer team, which allows us to keep the cost much lower than a traditional club team. If you are interested in trying out or have any additional questions, please send me a message or contact me at 469-544-6799.
Frisco Jaguars Coach
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehlodog on 8/17/2017, 11:52 am

patrickroc7 wrote:Thanks for the info.  Which club is 580 per 6 month?

FC Dallas.. roughly 580 for 6 months

Ehlodog
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum