Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Looking for a Classic League team?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Looking for a Classic League team?

Post by Guest on 8/8/2017, 8:24 pm

Laughing for the record... My son has never, and will never play for a TIGRES team. Nothing to be disgruntled about, just a citizen doing my duty to warn other parents about your club. This is my final comment. Thanks for showing classless you are to bring those innocent kids into by sharing their initials. That was totally unnecessary and I fear I'm now down into the mud with you by carrying any sort of dialogue. I hope nobody comes to your club, I certainly would hate to be a parent on a team you were the manager for...smh Do you have any decency? Tact? Somethings should just be left unsaid.. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer_mom81 on 8/8/2017, 9:24 pm

factsmatter wrote:Laughing for the record... My  son has never, and will never play for a TIGRES team. Nothing to be disgruntled about, just a citizen doing my duty to warn other parents about your club. This is my final comment. Thanks for showing classless you are to bring those innocent kids into by sharing their initials. That was totally unnecessary and I fear I'm now down into the mud with you by carrying any sort of dialogue. I hope nobody comes to your club, I certainly would hate to be a parent on a team you were the manager for...smh Do you have any decency? Tact? Somethings should just be left unsaid.. lol

For the record, I am NOT the team manager. Never said I was.

Soccer_mom81
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bueler13 on 8/8/2017, 10:24 pm

Ok. This has gone on a bit too long. Every team deserves a second chance. If a team has a roster spot and a player wants to join then let it happen. Everyone has to go through home association and everything is inputted into gotsoccer. If there is an issue it can be brought up to north texas. Just let it go because it has done nothing to improve the game we all LOVE. Not every hispanic team cheats and none of us are perfect. Have you forgot it is about the kids and letting them grow and love the game. Look at Omar Gonzalez story about growing up here and dealing with the same issues. Let it go. Msybe soccer mom is trying to make the club better and is always fighting the wrong of others. You would get tired of it as well. It is soccer not a war.

bueler13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerdad803 on 8/8/2017, 10:48 pm

bueler13 wrote:Ok. This has gone on a bit too long. Every team deserves a second chance. If a team has a roster spot and a player wants to join then let it happen. Everyone has to go through home association and everything is inputted into gotsoccer. If there is an issue it can be brought up to north texas. Just let it go because it has done nothing to improve the game we all LOVE. Not every hispanic team cheats and none of us are perfect. Have you forgot it is about the kids and letting them grow and love the game. Look at Omar Gonzalez story about growing up here and dealing with the same issues. Let it go. Msybe soccer mom is trying to make the club better and is always fighting the wrong of others. You would get tired of it as well. It is soccer not a war.
@ Bueler13: This is the BEST post/comment I have ever seen on this forum.

I have three children who have went through the NTX soccer system, and there are issues at EVERY club. The difference in them and GTA, is that admins have decided to go completely transparent because they are sick and tired of the false accusations. To anyone else who wants to know something, or wants to complain, call our club director. He would love to talk to anyone who claims we cheat.

Last edited by Soccerdad803 on 8/8/2017, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)

Soccerdad803
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerdad803 on 8/8/2017, 10:52 pm

Unlike soccermom, I AM a dad of a bb with Garland Tigres. I can confirm a lot of what she said as well.

Soccerdad803
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD07 Mom on 8/8/2017, 11:19 pm

Guys, enough is enough....this is an embarrassing thread. MODs would do everyone a favor if this thread was simply removed. Then please let the Garland team post without all this drama....

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum