Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

ELITE FC Soccer (most affordable around)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ELITE FC Soccer (most affordable around)

Post by Rewire.Rebuild.Recover85 on 5/23/2017, 5:43 pm

Affordable ∙ Local ∙ Fun ∙ No Burn Out

OPEN TRAINING SESSIONS: ELITE FC 04’ BOYS SOCCER

Elite FC ‘04 Boys - Lemoine
About the Coach: Elite FC ‘04 Boys (team consists of a few 06, 05, and more 04 boys) will be coached by Chris Lemoine. Coach Lemoine currently serves on the Arlington Martin Girl’s Soccer Staff and is heavily involved with the development of both the Varsity and Junior Varsity Boys Teams. Additionally, Coach Lemoine & his assistant, Doyle Bellville, are USSF licensed youth soccer coaches. Coach Lemoine believes that each child is a unique individual who needs a secure, caring, and stimulating atmosphere in which to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially.

About the Team:
(1.) How many players will the team roster next year? 16 – 18 players

(2.) What league will the team participate in next year? Likely the Arlington Premier League

Free Training:: Training has started! And slots are filling up FAST!
CURRENT LOCATION: Mayfair Park at 105 E. Louella Dr., Hurst, TX 76054. (Dates: 5/24, 5/25, 5/31)
JUNE 1 LOCATION: *Training location will change to the:
Compass Fields
5700 Pool Rd.

Cost for training until July 1, 2017: FREE. Payment for training will be due on July 1, 2017. We offer a MONTHLY payment plan for our club

Cost for Season: Elite FC offers the most affordable form of SELECT soccer in DFW. Ask for details. If you would like to be involved in competitive soccer with an enthusiastic & qualified coaching staff, please contact us.

Registration: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Coach Lemoine via email. His email address is cl4280@yahoo.com. Again, Slots are filling up FAST!

Training Staff
Chris Lemoine - Head Coach (337-354-5774)
Doyle Bellville - Assistant Coach (817-791-9411)
(both are USSF licensed coaches and are also certified teachers in AISD and HEB)

The club looks forward to look working with your children soon. Contact us for more information.

Rewire.Rebuild.Recover85
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum