Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Solar Chelsea 06B Hildebrand Open Sessions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solar Chelsea 06B Hildebrand Open Sessions

Post by Solar 06B Hildebrand on 5/23/2017, 3:53 pm

Solar Chelsea 06B Hildebrand has completed a fantastic development year that culminated in a highly exciting and successful spring tournament season.
If you are looking for a D1 squad that focuses on team first development and will enter and be competitive in the top divisions of league and tournament play, connect with Coach Brody Hildebrand to see if you and your family are a fit for the program.

The player development program is composed of three month cycles that focus on four points:

1. Refining/reinforcing age appropriate technical abilities that may have been glossed over.
2. Introducing new technical skills to advance individually and contribute to the team playing style.
3. Applying the technical skills to specific and identifiable/explainable tactical plans- such as possession-style / build-up play.
4. Putting out on the pitch a team that knows how to support one another, celebrate success individually as it pertains to the squad and showcase at the highest levels in youth soccer.

Players are expected to want to be pushed through training to develop their technical skills, tactical awareness, physical strength and a mental focus on team-first goal setting in order to compete in the top divisions of state, national and international tournaments.
Players should also expect to push weekly to have a contributory role in match play and provide positive support to those excelling on the pitch.

If you are looking for a highly decorated, arrogant, grumpy and verbally abusive coach who will yell at and break down your BB until he succeeds or leaves- don't spend time looking here.
If you are looking to coach your son to a college scholarship from the sidelines or jump to a new squad every year- don't waste a minute here, there are a lot of teams looking for the newest one and done.
If you are looking to run a team as a team manager who finds some kind of sick joy in watching or contributing to sideline drama- we have plenty of references for you.
If you want a coach that sounds smart because he has a foreign accent- well I'll look at having Arlo White do color commentary for training and give Coach Brody voice lessons.  Razz

If your player is interested in making a run at developing a top of the table squad of driven players who know how to compliment and support each other, if you are looking for a coach that takes some time to plan sessions for maximum long term development, if you are looking for a coach who understands the benefits of explaining concepts, identifying and correcting deficiencies, coaching to an organized plan with a strict training structure and one who allows for variations accounting for the differences inherently present in 11 year old boys trying to find their place on a team- then reach out and come join a session with Solar Chelsea 06B Hildebrand.

If you didn't laugh or even crack a smile while reading this you are definitely too serious for this squad and it's parents! Shocked

Come join in the development and fun and a chance to play against the top squads in the nation in tournaments such as the IberCup and Premier SuperCopa.
Monday & Wednesday
5:15pm-7:15pm
Grace Academy of Dallas
11306 Inwood Rd
Dallas 75229

Aaron Mattlage
Manager Solar Chelsea 06B Hildebrand
solarchelsea06boys@devright.com
214-697-1874 (Coach Brody)
Solar 06B Hildebrand
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar Chelsea 06B Hildebrand Open Sessions

Post by Cityfan on 5/24/2017, 9:08 am

Coach Hildebrand always plays in the top tournaments. He is an extremely dedicated coach and family man. His team always tries to play the game the right way. AWESOME training facility provided for his team.

If interested in making a move, I recommend checking out one of his sessions. I send my players to train with him often. They really enjoy working with the team and the coach.

Cityfan
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum