Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

FC PLANO Open Tryouts Monday 5/29 & 5/31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FC PLANO Open Tryouts Monday 5/29 & 5/31

Post by ers2018 on 5/18/2017, 11:30 am

Are you ready to step up play at the next level or are you not satisfied with your soccer investment? FC Plano Soccer offers a unique level of dedication to your child’s development and select level playing experience.

WELCOME TO OUR OPEN PRACTICES on Monday at Bolin Park in Allen (Twin Creeks) and Wednesday evenings at 6PM - 8PM at Carpenter Park, Field Z just across the creek from the PSA I building on Preston Meadow and in-between the baseball fields.

FC Plano is proud to have Coach Casey lead the team as head coach. Coach Casey has a rich tradition of success as a youth player growing up in the select system in North Dallas. He was an original member of the Dallas Texans, winning state titles. He played High School soccer in Plano and received a 4-year scholarship to UNLV. He played on the Dallas Sidekicks, which ended up being FC Dallas. After a knee injury, Casey focused all of his passion and love for the game into the development of his teams. He has coached both boy and girl teams to significant success, as well as ran a youth program call Soccer Shots for kids around the Metroplex.

FC Plano is very excited to bring a new and focused version of select soccer to Plano. A version that focuses on the development of the child, the incorporation of family values to the team, strong leadership, and high level soccer training in a competitive environment.

Please call with any questions, and let us know you are coming so we can look out for you and introduce you to the team.

Coach Casey Mays - 1-972-897-4182 - caseymays10@gmail.com
Eric Salzer, Manager - 972-768-4013 – ers2018@mac.com

ers2018
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum