Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

TITANS FC 06B EAST START OPEN PRACTICES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TITANS FC 06B EAST START OPEN PRACTICES

Post by maryoscar220 on 5/6/2017, 11:30 am

Rockwall Titans FC East '06B and '07B Teams will start Open Practices this Tuesday 4/9 & continue on a TUE/THU/SAT schedule through June.
This club has the experience, programs, advisors, etc, to help the players reach their goals. We are a club that works young athletes with professional coaches (we have our Goalkeepers program for example) to develop the physical, technical, tactical and psychological abilities to be ready to join the select team system.
Titans FC teams practice two to three times a week, year-round on our own Soccer Complex which is conveniently located behind the Rise Rockwall building. We have excellent lighted outdoor and indoor fields. All teams play competitive league soccer and tournaments year-round as well as Indoor Soccer Leagues in Summer/Winter

Practice and contact information:
Boys '06 Manager- Daniel Smith, dts0001@gmail.com, 214-500-6721 ;  
Boys '07 Manager- Mary Merchant, mmerchant99@msn.com, 214-998-7765
Coach- Oscar Rojas, maryoscar220@msn.com, 806-224-8980.
Practice - our Soccer Complex is located behind Rise Rockwall at 2922 South Goliad Highway, Rockwall TX 75032; 06 and 07 Teams practice Tuesday/Thursday 6-7:30pm, Saturday 10:30-12pm.
www.titansfutbol.com

maryoscar220
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum