Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Dallas Cosmos 06B Coach threatining a parent t a fight

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dallas Cosmos 06B Coach threatining a parent t a fight

Post by gsl996 on 2/19/2017, 7:01 pm

I was invited to from a friend to watch her son's soccer game.
I couldn't believed what I heard from Coach Daniel Dapaah, he was screaming to a parent to wait for him out side the fields for a street fight.
What this world came to, a Coach which should be giving the young players good example to make the right choices in and out the fields was using an hostile tone towards a parent telling him I am going to solve this with a fist fight,  in front of 20+ 11 years old boys.
It is a disgrace, for an adult Coach/mentor to have this type of behavior. Persons with this type of aggressive personality  should never be working with our children's.
gsl996
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas Cosmos 06B Coach threatining a parent t a fight

Post by FCD07 Mom on 2/19/2017, 10:35 pm

Welcome to youth soccer in general....where the scum of the earth somehow get jobs teaching 7 to 11 yr olds soccer....it is a disgrace...This guy should be REMOVED from NTX soccer.

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 04Soccerdad on 2/20/2017, 10:39 am

Interesting. You usually see it the other way around. The parent is wanting to fight the coach due to something he said or playing time for their child. I've been at a field where the parent went off on a coach and try to throw a punch or two. Luckily, he didn't land those punches. As you said, it's not good for the kids to see this kinds of stuff. What does it teach them about handling problems?

04Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer10Dad on 2/20/2017, 10:52 am

Youth soccer is a business setup to grab your money, period.  The level of coaching our kids receive is laughable at best, then again you need to understand the sport to know better.

Outside of the top 2-3 teams in each club, the remaining coaches are a bunch of losers trying to make money coaching kids.  Get a real job.

I bet no one would tolerate a school teacher yelling at your kid for not knowing a specific skill.  How many times do I need to tell you 2+2 = 4.

The bigger fools are those with classic coaches and teams, thinking they have a shot at something more.  That's how they get all our money.

Soccer10Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by redo-it-all on 2/21/2017, 5:14 pm

Soccer10Dad wrote:Youth soccer is a business setup to grab your money, period.  
The bigger fools are those with classic coaches and teams, thinking they have a shot at something more.  That's how they get all our money.
Soccer10Dad, I couldn't agree more with you.
But what is the alternative if you want your kid to play at a level that is above recreational? I would love not having to shell out the 3K/year. My son plays with his school team and with a local church as well. But unfortunately, the level is not what he would like to be.
It would be nice if us parents figured out a way to create a competitive league aside from all the contracts and crazy fees we have to pay.

redo-it-all
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 04Soccerdad on 2/21/2017, 9:26 pm

Soccer10Dad wrote:Youth soccer is a business setup to grab your money, period.  The level of coaching our kids receive is laughable at best, then again you need to understand the sport to know better.

Outside of the top 2-3 teams in each club, the remaining coaches are a bunch of losers trying to make money coaching kids.  Get a real job.

I bet no one would tolerate a school teacher yelling at your kid for not knowing a specific skill.  How many times do I need to tell you 2+2 = 4.

And yet you have your son on a team while you are complaining the whole time. From reading your posts, you seem pretty bitter over many things. Maybe you should consider just getting out. You seem to be carrying a lot of anger for something that is suppose to be fun for our kids.

04Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises on 2/22/2017, 10:18 am

The pussification of our society continues....oh our children should never see that....oh what an example....life is not always pretty folks only in this country do we act astonished by violence when the rest of the world deals with it all the time.

Also any information on what that parent did to piss off the coach or do we just judge the coach?
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanofson on 2/22/2017, 11:44 am

Cash me outside...how bow dah!

Fanofson
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 04Soccerdad on 2/22/2017, 12:36 pm

Riquelme Rises wrote:The pussification of our society continues....oh our children should never see that....oh what an example....life is not always pretty folks only in this country do we act astonished by violence when the rest of the world deals with it all the time. ?

That's just the stupidest thing I've ever heard. So we should handle all of our problems and disagreements by fighting in the parking lot? You promote teaching our children that if you don't like something, just go kick that person's ass? What you promote is the dumbing down of our society. Unfortunately, this is the sense of entitlement many people today believe they have. You don't get what you want, you demand it and throw a fit.

04Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises on 2/22/2017, 12:51 pm

04Soccerdad wrote:
Riquelme Rises wrote:The pussification of our society continues....oh our children should never see that....oh what an example....life is not always pretty folks only in this country do we act astonished by violence when the rest of the world deals with it all the time. ?

That's just the stupidest thing I've ever heard.  So we should handle all of our problems and disagreements by fighting in the parking lot?  You promote teaching our children that if you don't like something, just go kick that person's ass?  What you promote is the dumbing down of our society.  Unfortunately, this is the sense of entitlement many people today believe they have.  You don't get what you want, you demand it and throw a fit.

Wow your stupid. Did I ever say that all problems should be solved by fighting? No. I said that we should stop whining like little pansies about how children are exposed to violence. The world is full of it and the children should know it and recognize it. Don't shield them and make them think it does not exist all you are doing is making them weak. You bring up entitlement for who knows what reason. What is dumbing down our society is politcal correctness and the sense of entitlement that we should all hold hands and sing kumbay ya. So are you ever going to tell us what the parent did to piss off the coach or do you just sit there and judge everyone because your soooo awesome?
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 04Soccerdad on 2/22/2017, 1:07 pm

Riquelme Rises wrote:

Wow you're stupid. Did I ever say that all problems should be solved by fighting? No. I said that we should stop whining like little pansies about how children are exposed to violence. The world is full of it and the children should know it and recognize it. Don't shield them and make them think it does not exist all you are doing is making them weak. You bring up entitlement for who knows what reason. What is dumbing down our society is politcal correctness and the sense of entitlement that we should all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

If you're going to call me stupid, at least make sure your grammar is correct! You're the example of dumbing down of society!

So are you ever going to tell us what the parent did to piss off the coach or do you just sit there and judge everyone because your soooo awesome?

I wasn't there IDIOT! I didn't even start the thread! Go back to your hole in the ground and quit being such a freaking idiot! You always come on here with nothing good to say. It must be a sad life you live with so much bitterness.

04Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty on 2/22/2017, 2:16 pm

Surprised by this, Danny has always been an exceptional kind of guy. I would love to hear his side of the story.

I am certain the OP didn't embellish whatsoever. Rolling Eyes
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises on 2/22/2017, 2:26 pm

04Soccerdad wrote:
Riquelme Rises wrote:

Wow you're stupid. Did I ever say that all problems should be solved by fighting? No. I said that we should stop whining like little pansies about how children are exposed to violence. The world is full of it and the children should know it and recognize it. Don't shield them and make them think it does not exist all you are doing is making them weak. You bring up entitlement for who knows what reason. What is dumbing down our society is politcal correctness and the sense of entitlement that we should all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

If you're going to call me stupid, at least make sure your grammar is correct!  You're the example of dumbing down of society!

So are you ever going to tell us what the parent did to piss off the coach or do you just sit there and judge everyone because your soooo awesome?

I wasn't there IDIOT!  I didn't even start the thread!  Go back to your hole in the ground and quit being such a freaking idiot!  You always come on here with nothing good to say.  It must be a sad life you live with so much bitterness.

Uh Oh!!! THE GRAMMAR POLICE!! You are such a turd. You gave an opinion and I responded to that. Did I say you started the thread dumbass (did I spell that right?) I am happy as a clam but I do get disturbed watching the pussification of men like you. Your the kind of guy who would sue your wife's sancho instead of manning up.....lmao
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises on 2/22/2017, 2:27 pm

tpitty wrote:Surprised by this, Danny has always been an exceptional kind of guy. I would love to hear his side of the story.

I am certain the OP didn't embellish whatsoever. Rolling Eyes

Exactly my point! Too often we hear one-sided stories and all the other pansies get on here and bash this coach.
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 04Soccerdad on 2/22/2017, 3:49 pm

Riquelme Rises wrote:

Uh Oh!!! THE GRAMMAR POLICE!! You are such a turd. You gave an opinion and I responded to that. Did I say you started the thread dumbass (did I spell that right?) I am happy as a clam but I do get disturbed watching the pussification of men like you. Your the kind of guy who would sue your wife's sancho instead of manning up.....lmao

Nothing worse than a moron who thinks they're smart.

Riquelme Rises wrote:

Where did I judge them? Where did I say one word in judgement about the parent or coach? I didn't you freaking IDIOT! All you can do is use your made up word of "pussification".

The phrase is "Man Up!" you idiot. From what I can tell, that's something you can't do. You only throw out your little barbs online so you can feel important. If you want to see an example of "pussification", go look in the mirror!

04Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises on 2/22/2017, 4:00 pm

04Soccerdad wrote:
Riquelme Rises wrote:

Nothing worse than a moron who thinks they're smart.

Riquelme Rises wrote:

Where did I judge them?  Where did I say one word in judgement about the parent or coach?  I didn't you freaking IDIOT!  All you can do is use your made up word of "pussification".  

The phrase is "Man Up!" you idiot.  From what I can tell, that's something you can't do.  You only throw out your little barbs online so you can feel important.  If you want to see an example of "pussification", go look in the mirror!

Tell you what. I will be at Moneygram this weekend, come on by tough guy. But I know you will pussy out.
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanofson on 2/22/2017, 4:11 pm

Wow, if we can get the coach and parent together along with 04soccerdad and Riquelme we would have one hell of a two card fighting event. We can all raise money selling tickets to pay our son's soccer fees.
Fanofson
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 04Soccerdad on 2/22/2017, 4:31 pm

Wow, you are such a bad ass. Can you be any more vague? Do you live there or something? Come on now. You give me a location with 14 fields and no time frame of when you will be there? Who's the real pussy now?

04Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 04Soccerdad on 2/22/2017, 4:35 pm

I have to admit, I've been antagonizing Riquelme because it's been fun. However, he's helped prove a point. Words are just words. He got the point where he ran out of words and couldn't walk away so he wants to settle it with a physical fight. This is the same crap that happens all the time. Is this really worth a fight? Not at all but I've been having fun getting him to that point.

04Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises on 2/23/2017, 8:03 am

04Soccerdad wrote:Wow, you are such a bad ass.  Can you be any more vague?  Do you live there or something?  Come on now.  You give me a location with 14 fields and no time frame of when you will be there?  Who's the real pussy now?

Be there at 9am doing field marshall duty and anytime wuss. I did not run out of things to say just get tired of pussies like you.
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by boilerjoe_96 on 2/23/2017, 8:37 am

Appears the showdown already happened..and we have video!!!

lol!

boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanofson on 2/23/2017, 8:45 am

Damn, if I did not already have to ref, I would love to be there just to see what happens. Maybe once a field marshal gets into a fight, they will quit making us do it and hire real field marshals.
Fanofson
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises on 2/23/2017, 8:58 am

Fanofson......that is funny!!!

I am still waiting to hear from OP what the parent did to piss off the coach.
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncleof05AP on 2/23/2017, 9:06 am

As my memaw used to say, "Sh*t just got real." I am looking forward to the "Slamma Jamma at the Gram" or "Reign of Pain on Walnut Hill Lane." Still trying to find the right name to promote it. Do we have any takers for the undercard fights? I have 3 to 1 odds on Riquelme Rises. Any takers?

Uncleof05AP
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanofson on 2/23/2017, 9:20 am

Thinking more like "Funny Money" or "The Nuts of Walnut Hill"

Is this a 12 round match? Three knockdown rule? Is there a standing 8 count? Is Don King involved at all?

Would be a great idea for the Ticket's Fight Night. A soccer coach vs a soccer parent or a soccer coach vs a ref.

Uncle, let me wait for the weigh in before I place any bets. I need to see who has "The Eye of the Tiger"
Fanofson
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum