Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Unethically Soccer Coach Bonny Forzi with FCPremier

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unethically Soccer Coach Bonny Forzi with FCPremier

Post by citygal on 2/10/2017, 2:00 pm

I want to know if anyone else has had any shady dealings with this coach, Bonny Forzi, FCPremier?
My husband moved his soccer team to merge with Coach Bonny's team, "claiming that my son, along with numerous kids on the team were to be playing with a 'scholarship' (free)." However, the day of the signing, Coach Bonny had changed the scholarship to each player owing a different amount on the contract. Having a bad feeling, we signed our paperwork and paid in full b/c my husband was going to be the head coach for one the fc premier teams. Long story short, pretty much everything Coach Bonny Forzi promised my husband, was untrue. He was not the head coach, had a "team mom/manager" trying to be the head coach, he was not paid what was agreed upon, and the players were not given scholarships. After many discussions, Coach Bonny agreed to refund us the $2400 fee as well as the uniform fee. WE have yet to receive any refund, NOR have we received the uniforms we paid for. We took our son off the team b/c this is not a person I want coaching my son. We did this before season even began. He is not a man of his word. He is not to be trusted. BEWARE!!!!

citygal
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: Unethically Soccer Coach Bonny Forzi with FCPremier

Post by Fanofson on 2/10/2017, 3:56 pm

Unfortunately, I can not say this shocks me. Many times he has been accused of playing older players on his teams.
Fanofson
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by davito on 2/10/2017, 4:09 pm

Ditto
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rancho4C on 2/10/2017, 4:43 pm

Forzi strikes again! This dude is not to be trusted to say the least
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by chronic_llama on 2/10/2017, 5:06 pm

Whats the over/under on how long this post will be up before its taken down? You cant talk bad about foriz on this site.

chronic_llama
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 on 2/10/2017, 5:25 pm

Wow. That's a shady dude!! Get the word out there and bury this guy.

Maybe he can come on here and tell his side of the story, but it seems there are parents across multiple age groups saying the same thing.

Where there's smoke....
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer10Dad on 2/10/2017, 5:27 pm

Forzi is known for not paying coaches, nothing new to see here. He's also one of the biggest cheats in NTX and it blows my mind this guy is still able to build teams.

Soccer10Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by donovansucks on 2/10/2017, 6:12 pm

I believe he has at least one team in the hunt for promotion this Spring. I am sure his team will be loaded, if you know what I mean.

donovansucks
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by chronic_llama on 2/11/2017, 10:40 am

Is there anything wrong with using a 17/18 year old on a U15 team if you have a birth certificate that says he was born in 2002? Im just guessing that he inquired about the Hodor pineapples/birth certificate spam that hits this site routinely. Im thinking about looking into the bank notes that are high quality. I can use it to pay my select fees.

Its kind of funny that every team this guy has he has at least 1 or more kids on the team that just dont look like the others in that age group. Hes been caught before using overaged players, i guess ntx and classic is afraid to do anything about it. Maybe we can call trump so he can make classic great again.

chronic_llama
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 on 2/11/2017, 4:28 pm

Wonder if he gives parents discounts in return for staying quiet. I know I would have issues with his constant roster adjustments.
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by foghornleghorn on 2/12/2017, 6:55 am

He's also been reprimanded for some of his players wearing metal cleats during games. Not sure what NTXSA can do about this guy.
foghornleghorn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 on 2/12/2017, 12:30 pm

I was surprised but metal studs are legal in CL. You can't wear baseball cleats like Ty Cobb but studs are fine. At any age. Just don't wear mismatched socks or the wrong color under armor
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gameday 04 on 2/12/2017, 4:14 pm

He's been around to watch my boys in hopes that we jump ship. Comes on like a used car salesman promising the world. Don't get a good vibe if you know what i mean?

Gameday 04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by winkipop77 on 2/12/2017, 6:27 pm

It would be nice if there was a "wall of shame" to capture accusations like this. I suspect this particular Coach would have many entries. At the beginning of Classic League in the Fall he had a team "magically" appear in the Boys U14 D2 Division after never having on the prior year in D1 or D3. Apparently he "bought" a team that had relegated from D1 and tried to populate it with completely new players. Isn't that kinda like paying someone to let you cut in line at Disney World? Fortunately CL caught it and he and his team got sent packing to Plano Premier:)

winkipop77
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty on 2/13/2017, 12:08 pm

chronic_llama wrote:Whats the over/under on how long this post will be up before its taken down? You cant talk bad about foriz on this site.

The site is being taken down, so yeah.

Forzi = Shade

Most who have been around a while know better.
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FC Premier Academy/Select on 2/14/2017, 2:43 pm

The player/son mentioned above was not coached by Coach Forzi because his father (the husband of the poster) was the coach. After numerous complaints from his own players and parents about him using bad language, frequently the F word and the N word, Coach Forzi spoke with him about this. He continued to use the language both in practice and at games.

He was asked by the manager again during the Labor Day tournament to stop using the F word and N word. After being asked to stop using the language, he walked out in the middle of the tournament and left the team, never to return.

Prior to this, he also coached an academy team as well which he did for a few weeks and then stated he no longer wanted to coach that team.

He was paid for the time that he was employed by the club up to the point where he made the decision to walkout on the team in the middle of a game in the middle of the tournament. We have the cleared checks that show he was paid.

There was no agreement to return a player fee or uniform fee. All the uniform pieces were given to the player (the poster's son) except the warm up suit. And that is only because the player never returned or contacted anyone to pick it up.

FC Premier does not do free scholarships. The 4 players (out of a full team) that actually came with the coach were given a reduced rate as was promised.

It's easy when the message boards are anonymous for anybody with a past grievance to say anything they want. If anyone has a concern about anything, feel free to contact the club directly, we would be happy to discuss it. We will not be responding to anything more on this post.
FC Premier Academy/Select
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by UnitedFC on 2/14/2017, 8:51 pm

Not the first coach FC Premier hasn't paid, I personally know 3 others that were promised money and got shaded by Forzi.

Remember the other coach that left during a tournament? What happened at that point, someone said you tried to punch him?

Any truth to that story or you done responding?

UnitedFC
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by frequent flyer on 3/27/2017, 10:25 am

FC Premier Academy/Select wrote:The player/son mentioned above was not coached by Coach Forzi because his father (the husband of the poster) was the coach. After numerous complaints from his own players and parents about him using bad language, frequently the F word and the N word, Coach Forzi spoke with him about this. He continued to use the language both in practice and at games.

He was asked by the manager again during the Labor Day tournament to stop using the F word and N word. After being asked to stop using the language, he walked out in the middle of the tournament and left the team, never to return.

Prior to this, he also coached an academy team as well which he did for a few weeks and then stated he no longer wanted to coach that team.

He was paid for the time that he was employed by the club up to the point where he made the decision to walkout on the team in the middle of a game in the middle of the tournament. We have the cleared checks that show he was paid.

There was no agreement to return a player fee or uniform fee. All the uniform pieces were given to the player (the poster's son) except the warm up suit. And that is only because the player never returned or contacted anyone to pick it up.

FC Premier does not do free scholarships. The 4 players (out of a full team) that actually came with the coach were given a reduced rate as was promised.

It's easy when the message boards are anonymous for anybody with a past grievance to say anything they want. If anyone has a concern about anything, feel free to contact the club directly, we would be happy to discuss it. We will not be responding to anything more on this post.

I haven't been on here for a while but saw this and wanted to be perfectly clear. My son has been playing for Bonny for 3 years now and has thrived under his coaching. I have seen all the badmouthing going on and people wondering why the kids stay. Its because they like him as a person and as a coach. He has been very fair to our kids and has a diverse group of players on this team. The coach that came on board didn't have a team coming over, he had just his son from what I saw. The rest of his team left him and Bonny was giving him a chance. We all were okay with Hector helping out but when he started swearing to the kids and using the N word I was one of the first parents to complain. I don't raise my kids to use derogatory language like that and expect the coach that I pay to set a better example and have a better moral character. Hector didn't seem like a bad guy to me, but the players said there was a difference in tone and language that came out of his mouth when conducting practice. He started using this type of language at a game and the manager asked him to stop and he walked off the field and never came back nor apologized to the players or the manager. The interesting thing is when he finally left and Pedro started to help out with coaching, the team started to gel. They are a good group of boys that have a great season so far. For those of you bashing Bonny, why don't you come out to practice a few times and talk with the man. Get to know the club. As you can see by the club's website, we are growing and have a lot of kids that have earned scholarships or playing in college now. They can tell you that Bonny has been a great coach and mentor to them all.
frequent flyer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rukidding on 3/27/2017, 2:38 pm

I do think I remember this guy, and he did use a lot of colorful language. Probably not what you want to teach a team of 9 to 13 year old kids.

My kid played for Forzi for a year or two several years ago, and he did learn a lot from him. He learned to kick the ball really hard, run really fast and how to head the ball. When he switched teams he was the best kid at heading the ball on his new team. Oh, I almost forgot something, he also learned how to SHEEFFT!!!

On the recruiting side, he does an awful lot of recruiting. I am not saying this is a good thing or a bad thing. At times it seemed like he cared more about recruiting than he did about developing. On the plus side, he wants to win. In fact he puts winning at the top of his priority list. This is why you see most, if not all of his teams in classic league. Usually in D2 or higher. In fact if his team in not winning he will recruit a kid or two to make sure that your team wins.

rukidding
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by melabrew on 3/28/2017, 8:24 am

I'm glad someone who knows Bonny actually spoke up. The story is a little different than initially posted, huh? We play for FC Premier, though not for Bonny, and we really like the club.

melabrew
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rukidding on 3/28/2017, 10:49 am

melabrew wrote:I'm glad someone who knows Bonny actually spoke up. The story is a little different than initially posted, huh? We play for FC Premier, though not for Bonny, and we really like the club.

No problem!

rukidding
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by citygal on 5/12/2017, 5:55 pm

I just happened to come on here and see my post about Bonny Forzi has been locked. Interesting. Bonny Forzi is now being sued in small claims court for refusing to refund me my $2400 soccer that he promised to return. He waited 4 MONTHS to respond to my numerous text messages to tell me that my son quit so he doesn't have to refund me my money. Again I say, I WARN all parents to really do your research about this club, FC Premier, specifically Bonny Forzi, before you sign with this club. I have already heard from the numerous kids that my husband brought to the team that they will not be returning with the new season. He just pocketed my money that I AM still making payments on. I see they responded about my husband using foul language. Yes, he does talk in slang when practicing and the day of the tournament, he WAS NOT using foul language. REGARDLESS, I am speaking of this coach pocketing my $2400 and not keep his word about refunding my money. Had we known he wasn't going to refund the money, we would have just kept him on the team, and quit as the coach. I have my flyers ready to put on the cars at CLASSIC LEAGUE, as well as the Plano league for the end of season games informing parents of the shady club.

citygal
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by citygal on 5/12/2017, 6:03 pm

It's also funny that after talking with several other coaches from other clubs, they have had very "colorful" things to say about Bonny Forzi as well. His reputation does precede him to say the least. I wish I could see the look on his face when he is served the papers at the fields for court. Even if I lose, I know I will have helped some parent from being in this situation.

citygal
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by melabrew on 5/12/2017, 6:12 pm

Did your son actually play with the team at all? I have no idea what it takes to break a select contract, but imagine more clubs would charge the fee in full to break it. You are making credit card payments on your Club payment in full? Interesting choice.

melabrew
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 04Soccerdad on 5/14/2017, 8:36 am

Not sticking up for FCP in my remarks.  Just a few things caught my eye.

citygal wrote:I just happened to come on here and see my post about Bonny Forzi has been locked.  

I don't see a locked thread anywhere you posted.

citygal wrote:Had we known he wasn't going to refund the money, we would have just kept him on the team, and quit as the coach   

Didn't your son sign a contract?  A contract is a contract.  It doesn't say anything about refunding money if you leave.  That is standard for all clubs regardless if they are run properly or not.  I don't think you will have much luck in court with that one.

Last edited by 04Soccerdad on 5/14/2017, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

04Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: