Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

D1 team; 12 players

View previous topic View next topic Go down

D1 team; 12 players

Post by NTX Celtic on 8/1/2016, 12:43 pm

Parents,

NTX Celtic 06B Roberts has qualified for Classic 1 for the upcoming 2016/17 year. We have space on our roster if you have an unsigned player. We train in the Flower Mound/Corinth area, and you may PM me for more details.

If you are unfamiliar with our developmental ability, then I encourage you to come see for yourself and speak with the other parents at our training sessions. Half of our roster have been together since kindergarten (even after the age change mandate), so many of the parents have 4 years of first-hand insight.

Thank you all, and congratulations to the rest of the CL Class of 2016. There are some fantastic players and coaches in this age group.

Rian Roberts
Head Coach
NTX Celtic 06B

NTX Celtic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: D1 team; 12 players

Post by tfcreds on 8/2/2016, 12:40 pm

my youngest son's team enjoyed scrimmaging you the week before qt. you have a talented group and will do well in classic one. i believe it opened our boys eyes a bit to play you guys.

wish we would have fared better against your other celtic team!

tfcreds
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum