Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

FF Advanced 06B - Top talents in North Texas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FF Advanced 06B - Top talents in North Texas

Post by Footy Factory on 7/4/2016, 8:59 pm

Footy Factory is a player development academy based out of Addison, running sessions out of Inwood Soccer Center. We are challenging the status quo of American soccer with the way that we are working to develop players and breed talent day in and day out. We are teaching our players philosophies that will produce results once they are mastered, but not before then. We do not chase trophies, our only interest is fostering our players' footyIQ by teaching them how to play proper football. We never lose, we either win or we learn. We believe that with 10 years of deep practice, we can turn any player into a professional. This comes from quality individual training, not from team practices and games alone.

Our 06 boys team consists of 10 players that we have been working with on an individual basis 4-5 times/week for 2 years. These boys are extremely technical and are learning to play an attractive brand of passing football. We play futsal year-round to stimulate their growth and increase their speed of play, generating 6 times more touches on the ball then the average outdoor player.

We feel that they have progressed enough to allow them to play outdoor this Fall. With that said, we will not be sending them select right away. For the 2016-17 school year, we will register them for the Lake Highlands Rec League to get games under their belt and begin to understand how the outdoor game is played. We will still play futsal for Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer. We are also holding them out of select for the first year because we have several boys who were born in 2007, so we want to keep them together until the younger ones have entered that select age as well.

We are looking to add 3-4 more boys to our roster for the 2016-16 school year to fill out our roster. If you are looking for a team that will compete in 100 games and will win all of the biggest tournaments throughout the year then please disregard. However, if you are interested in your son truly developing and becoming the best player he can possibly be, then we are the answer.

Please contact Sean Afkhaminia at (972) 658-1450 or safkhaminia@footyfactorydallas.com for more information. Thank you.

(972) 658-1450
info@footyfactory.us

Camps | Training | Teams
www.footyfactory.us

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
YouTube
Footy Factory
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down