Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Hurst United FC 07 Academy Program

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hurst United FC 07 Academy Program

Post by HUFC Academy Director on 6/30/2016, 11:11 am

The Hurst United Futbol Club Academy is currently accepting players for its 07 Academy team, open to boys and girls who want the opportunity to train and play at a higher level. Practices are typically held on Wednesday and Friday nights at the Hurst Athletic Complex or the Hurst Community Park soccer fields, giving your player a wonderful opportunity to see why the Hurst United Academy is dedicated to "Live with Purpose, Train with Purpose, and Play with Purpose". We look forward to seeing you on the pitch.

Hurst United Futbol Club Benefits:

Licensed coaching staff dedicated to developing the player skills necessary to compete at the highest level.

All Academy teams train on private, well-maintained and lighted soccer fields at the Hurst Athletic Complex and Hurst Community Park playing fields.

Compete in league and tournament play.

Modest Club Fees that are more affordable for your family.

Goal Keeper Training provided by a licensed Goal Keeper Coach

Academy seasons can be played in conjunction with Rec soccer seasons for even more training for your player.

For more information on the Hurst United Futbol Club Academy Practices, please contact our Director of Academy at academydirector@hurstunited.com.

HUFC Academy Director
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum