Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Evolution '00B - OPEN PRACTICE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evolution '00B - OPEN PRACTICE

Post by ColleyvilleEvolutionDOC on 5/18/2016, 10:43 am

Evolution 00B are holding open practices throughout May and June. This team played Plano D1 (01) last season. Coaches Bio can be found here: http://colleyville.gotsport.com/clubsite/?p=5704

Practices
Monday: 7.15-8.45pm @ 6707 Pleasant Run Road, Colleyville
Wednesday: 7.30-9.00pm @ 6707 Pleasant Run Road, Colleyville

Main Points
• UEFA licensed coach
• Established core group
• Excellent fields
• Competitive fees

If you’re interested in having your son train, please give Coach Scannell a text/call at 817-501-5946 or email @ scannell.m@colleyvillesoccer.net

ColleyvilleEvolutionDOC
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Evolution '00B - OPEN PRACTICE

Post by Evolution on 6/5/2016, 6:42 pm

Reminder that Evo practices move to McPherson Park on McDonwell School Road starting tomorrow due to the McConstruction underway at the CSA complex.  Very Happy

Practice times for June for this group Mon/Wed 7:00-8:15pm.

Also for more info about Competitive soccer at Evo, including fees and uniform costs, please read this letter.

Thanks for your interest!
Evolution
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution on 6/28/2016, 12:21 am

Collevyille Evolution is pleased to announce that Jason Donohue, head coach of Ireland's U15 boys national team, will be braving the Texas heat this summer to visit the club.  He will attend Evo Select team training sessions while he is here as well as meet with our Evo coaches extensively.

Coach Donohue has been coaching and training youth players at the highest levels in Ireland for many years.  He holds a UEFA Pro level coaching license, and is Regional Education Development Tutor at the Football Association of Ireland.  He was promoted earlier this year to be the new Head Coach of the Republic of Ireland U15 national team, for which he has been an assistant coach for the last three years.

At Evolution, we strive to teach the same principles and employ the training approaches espoused by Coach Donohue and the FAI.  We're very pleased to have him out for another visit to the club and to have a chance for our players to meet and work with him.  GO EVO!!

Evolution is the Academy & Competitive Soccer program of the Colleyville Soccer Association.  Competitive program fees for 2016-17 are $1,650 which includes league, coaching, practice fields, 4 local tournaments, 5-10 friendlies with refs in Colleyville and winter indoor training space.  Our full Xara uniform kit is $335 for new players.
Evolution
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum