Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Log in

I forgot my password

Week 1 & Makeup Predictions

Go down

Week 1 & Makeup Predictions

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 2/4/2016, 3:59 pm

Saturday: February 6th

Liverpool TC 3 - Andromeda 1
DT South 3 - America America 0
FCD Thornber 1 - Sporting 1
FCD Spiars 2 - Liverpool Elite 2
Solar 2- Mexico 1 (Mexico's gonna come out swinging. Oh wait! Nevermind.) Shocked

Sunday: February 7th

Liverpool TC 1 - Liverpool Elite 1
DT South 2 - Solar 1 (Game of the week)
FCD Thornber 3- Andromeda 0
avatar
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 523
Join date : 2014-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 1 & Makeup Predictions

Post by futbolista on 2/4/2016, 4:17 pm

SnookumsConCarne wrote:Saturday: February 6th

Liverpool TC 3 - Andromeda 1
DT South 3 - America America 0
FCD Thornber 1 - Sporting 1
FCD Spiars 2 - Liverpool Elite 2
Solar 2- Mexico 1 (Mexico's gonna come out swinging. Oh wait! Nevermind.)  Shocked

Sunday: February 7th

Liverpool TC 1 - Liverpool Elite 1
DT South 2 - Solar 1 (Game of the week)
FCD Thornber 3- Andromeda 0

You have DT South winning both games. Do you know something we don't know? Also Liverpool TC?? Liverpool Hooooo!!!??
avatar
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 294
Join date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 1 & Makeup Predictions

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 2/4/2016, 4:29 pm

futbolista wrote:
SnookumsConCarne wrote:Saturday: February 6th

Liverpool TC 3 - Andromeda 1
DT South 3 - America America 0
FCD Thornber 1 - Sporting 1
FCD Spiars 2 - Liverpool Elite 2
Solar 2- Mexico 1 (Mexico's gonna come out swinging. Oh wait! Nevermind.)  Shocked

Sunday: February 7th

Liverpool TC 1 - Liverpool Elite 1
DT South 2 - Solar 1 (Game of the week)
FCD Thornber 3- Andromeda 0

You have DT South winning both games. Do you know something we don't know? Also Liverpool TC?? Liverpool Hooooo!!!??

Yes ma'am.
From what I've seen over the winter, DT South's playing much better.
They beat the Thundercats in 11 v 11 on PKs this past Monday night in Duncanville outdoor.
They communicate very well, are aggressive getting to the ball, and seems to be more confident.

avatar
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 523
Join date : 2014-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 1 & Makeup Predictions

Post by futbolista on 2/4/2016, 5:00 pm

SnookumsConCarne wrote:
futbolista wrote:
SnookumsConCarne wrote:Saturday: February 6th

Liverpool TC 3 - Andromeda 1
DT South 3 - America America 0
FCD Thornber 1 - Sporting 1
FCD Spiars 2 - Liverpool Elite 2
Solar 2- Mexico 1 (Mexico's gonna come out swinging. Oh wait! Nevermind.)  Shocked

Sunday: February 7th

Liverpool TC 1 - Liverpool Elite 1
DT South 2 - Solar 1 (Game of the week)
FCD Thornber 3- Andromeda 0

You have DT South winning both games. Do you know something we don't know? Also Liverpool TC?? Liverpool Hooooo!!!??

Yes ma'am.
From what I've seen over the winter, DT South's playing much better.
They beat the Thundercats in 11 v 11 on PKs this past Monday night in Duncanville outdoor.
They communicate very well, are aggressive getting to the ball, and seems to be more confident.


Well Chili Con Carne the team has been working hard this off season. The team has 10 new players this year. It's taking some time to mesh. We hope the hard work pays off in the Spring.
avatar
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 294
Join date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 1 & Makeup Predictions

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 2/4/2016, 7:43 pm

futbolista wrote:
SnookumsConCarne wrote:
futbolista wrote:
SnookumsConCarne wrote:Saturday: February 6th

Liverpool TC 3 - Andromeda 1
DT South 3 - America America 0
FCD Thornber 1 - Sporting 1
FCD Spiars 2 - Liverpool Elite 2
Solar 2- Mexico 1 (Mexico's gonna come out swinging. Oh wait! Nevermind.)  Shocked

Sunday: February 7th

Liverpool TC 1 - Liverpool Elite 1
DT South 2 - Solar 1 (Game of the week)
FCD Thornber 3- Andromeda 0



You have DT South winning both games. Do you know something we don't know? Also Liverpool TC?? Liverpool Hooooo!!!??

Yes ma'am.
From what I've seen over the winter, DT South's playing much better.
They beat the Thundercats in 11 v 11 on PKs this past Monday night in Duncanville outdoor.
They communicate very well, are aggressive getting to the ball, and seems to be more confident.


Well Chili Con Carne the team has been working hard this off season. The team has 10 new players this year. It's taking some time to mesh. We hope the hard work pays off in the Spring.

Will they help you guys?
avatar
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 523
Join date : 2014-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 1 & Makeup Predictions

Post by CCM on 2/6/2016, 3:21 pm

Let's just hope the Mexico coach doesn't get in another fist fight this weekend. That OU v. Mexico thing was embarrassing to witness.

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 336
Join date : 2014-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 1 & Makeup Predictions

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 2/6/2016, 5:13 pm

CCM wrote:Let's just hope the Mexico coach doesn't get in another fist fight this weekend.  That OU v. Mexico thing was embarrassing to witness.

True.
Me and the wife were just pulling up when we saw all of these folks congregating.
The said part, from what I was later told, was that a young teenager around 16 to 18 years of age grabbed and threw Mexico's coach to the ground, after the OU coach punched Mexico's coach in the face.
The embarrassing part is NO ONE stepped in to break up the fight.
OU's coach hauled butt out of there, but came back during LP vs. DT South's game.
Pathetic.
avatar
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 523
Join date : 2014-10-08

Back to top Go down

Week 1 & Makeup Predictions

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 2/6/2016, 5:25 pm

Today's Results:

Solar 2 - Mexico 1
FCD Spiars 3 - Liverpool Elite 0
America America 1 - DT South 0
FCD Thornber 2 - Sporting United 2
Liverpool TC 5 - Andromeda 0
avatar
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 523
Join date : 2014-10-08

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum