Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Log in

I forgot my password


LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by winkipop77 on 11/20/2015, 12:00 pm

Just like auto insurance, if you are paying more than $2500 per year (not including uniform) you might be paying too much. Its not what the club promises you you'll get, but what they actually deliver that maters.  A quality club should be able to deliver bi-weekly training from professional licensed coaches who are fairly paid; quality practice fields with lights that they control; and Classic League level teams in various age groups with fees included.  Bonuses would be a couple of pre-paid tournaments and of course those little "patches".  If you are paying more than this, and not getting at least this...then you are paying too much.  If on the other hand, you are paying less than this, and still getting EVERYTHING listed, then that would be surprising.  My research shows that $2500 annually is about the cost, even with still allowing a small profit for the club to retain and reinvest into its future growth.

winkipop77
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 166
Join date : 2013-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by CCM on 11/20/2015, 12:30 pm

Yep. And let's not forget those "fundraisers" (mandatory) on top of those $2500+ fees and the nickel/diming for all of the things required when the club doesn't provide what was promised (i.e., CONSTANT indoor training due to light/lack of fields/etc)...

My purpose of even participating in this thread has been two-fold:

Mostly venting. However, it's to warn/INFORM those that might be potentially uneducated in such matters while also calling out the club for their lack of leadership, integrity and transparency.

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 335
Join date : 2014-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by soccerdadrandy on 11/20/2015, 12:33 pm

sounds to me as though LFCA is an entity to process monies for a bunch of independent teams and coaches. but i guess the kits are worth it?
avatar
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1972
Join date : 2013-08-22
Location :

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by CCM on 11/20/2015, 12:37 pm

soccerdadrandy wrote:sounds to me as though LFCA is an entity to process monies for a bunch of independent teams and coaches. but i guess the kits are worth it?

LOL. Whoever decided on the White kit should be fired. FUGLY.

I am fond of the Reds.... Granted, I could order some knockoffs for half the price. Laughing

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 335
Join date : 2014-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by go99 on 11/20/2015, 5:51 pm

kay you can stop with the money and fundraiser BS. I have cut checks to LP, Solar, and FCD and the L CHECKS WERE ON THE LOW END. Solar has an equal number of "fundraisers" FCD gives you a break on that. Don' even start with Solar on the field issue. LP has tons of organizational problems that limit the impact of the club and will eventually lead to its demise (not for the better of NTX) but these silly little issues (the patch is my fav) are not it.
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Posts : 3453
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 11/20/2015, 6:27 pm

go99 wrote:kay you can stop with the money and fundraiser BS.  I have cut checks to LP, Solar, and FCD and the L CHECKS WERE ON THE LOW END.  Solar has an equal number of "fundraisers"  FCD gives you a break on that.  Don' even start with Solar on the field issue.  LP has tons of organizational problems that limit the impact of the club and will eventually lead to its demise (not for the better of NTX)  but these silly little issues (the patch is my fav) are not it.

So, my BB's not getting his patch? No
avatar
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Join date : 2014-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by omega striker on 11/20/2015, 10:07 pm

SnookumsConCarne wrote:
go99 wrote:kay you can stop with the money and fundraiser BS.  I have cut checks to LP, Solar, and FCD and the L CHECKS WERE ON THE LOW END.  Solar has an equal number of "fundraisers"  FCD gives you a break on that.  Don' even start with Solar on the field issue.  LP has tons of organizational problems that limit the impact of the club and will eventually lead to its demise (not for the better of NTX)  but these silly little issues (the patch is my fav) are not it.

So, my BB's not getting his patch? No
looks like that shall be a NO SIR Embarassed
avatar
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Posts : 4007
Join date : 2009-07-02
Location : the eastside

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 11/20/2015, 10:14 pm

go99 wrote:kay you can stop with the money and fundraiser BS.  I have cut checks to LP, Solar, and FCD and the L CHECKS WERE ON THE LOW END.  Solar has an equal number of "fundraisers"  FCD gives you a break on that.  Don' even start with Solar on the field issue.  LP has tons of organizational problems that limit the impact of the club and will eventually lead to its demise (not for the better of NTX)  but these silly little issues (the patch is my fav) are not it.

It was the patch that broke the camels back! cheers
avatar
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 959
Join date : 2012-10-24
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 11/21/2015, 10:27 am

omega striker wrote:
SnookumsConCarne wrote:
go99 wrote:kay you can stop with the money and fundraiser BS.  I have cut checks to LP, Solar, and FCD and the L CHECKS WERE ON THE LOW END.  Solar has an equal number of "fundraisers"  FCD gives you a break on that.  Don' even start with Solar on the field issue.  LP has tons of organizational problems that limit the impact of the club and will eventually lead to its demise (not for the better of NTX)  but these silly little issues (the patch is my fav) are not it.

So, my BB's not getting his patch? No
looks like that shall be a NO SIR Embarassed

Darn.
Oh well. Life goes on.
Puede DTS o México a prestarme un parche. What a Face
avatar
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Join date : 2014-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by go99 on 11/21/2015, 5:01 pm

LP will be selling patches for the next fundraiser
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Posts : 3453
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 11/21/2015, 5:49 pm

go99 wrote:LP will be selling patches for the next fundraiser

I'll buy 2.
avatar
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Join date : 2014-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by CCM on 11/23/2015, 12:42 pm

Why are you writing checks to all of these clubs?  Just curious.  What constitutes "low-end" in your opinion?  $3k by the time the fundraisers are added on (not including uniform kits) isn't lowend IMHO. Especially when you're also paying for indoor rental fees every week because there are no facilities available with light and lacking craters in the pitch.  Evil or Very Mad

At least we only had 1 additional mandatory fee this year for new fields that are nowhere near us. Sigh.

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 335
Join date : 2014-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 11/23/2015, 1:01 pm

CCM wrote:Why are you writing checks to all of these clubs?  Just curious.  What constitutes "low-end" in your opinion?  $3k by the time the fundraisers are added on (not including uniform kits) isn't lowend IMHO. Especially when you're also paying for indoor rental fees every week because there are no facilities available with light and lacking craters in the pitch.  Evil or Very Mad

At least we only had 1 additional mandatory fee this year for new fields that are nowhere near us.  Sigh.

You keep this up and they're going to charge a "How Dare You Question How We Do Business?!?" fee.
avatar
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Join date : 2014-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by debit on 11/23/2015, 4:40 pm

SnookumsConCarne wrote:
CCM wrote:Why are you writing checks to all of these clubs?  Just curious.  What constitutes "low-end" in your opinion?  $3k by the time the fundraisers are added on (not including uniform kits) isn't lowend IMHO. Especially when you're also paying for indoor rental fees every week because there are no facilities available with light and lacking craters in the pitch.  Evil or Very Mad

At least we only had 1 additional mandatory fee this year for new fields that are nowhere near us.  Sigh.

You keep this up and they're going to charge a "How Dare You Question How We Do Business?!?" fee.

Plus your kid won't be invited to any NPL games. Oh wait, never mind.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 581
Join date : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by SnookumsConCarne on 11/23/2015, 4:54 pm

debit wrote:
SnookumsConCarne wrote:
CCM wrote:Why are you writing checks to all of these clubs?  Just curious.  What constitutes "low-end" in your opinion?  $3k by the time the fundraisers are added on (not including uniform kits) isn't lowend IMHO. Especially when you're also paying for indoor rental fees every week because there are no facilities available with light and lacking craters in the pitch.  Evil or Very Mad

At least we only had 1 additional mandatory fee this year for new fields that are nowhere near us.  Sigh.

You keep this up and they're going to charge a "How Dare You Question How We Do Business?!?" fee.

Plus your kid won't be invited to any NPL games. Oh wait, never mind.

LOL!
avatar
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Join date : 2014-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by CCM on 11/23/2015, 5:01 pm

I have a check written with the memo field filled out with "Bite Me" just ready to go. Wink

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 335
Join date : 2014-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by go99 on 11/24/2015, 7:55 am

CCM wrote:Why are you writing checks to all of these clubs?  Just curious.  What constitutes "low-end" in your opinion?  $3k by the time the fundraisers are added on (not including uniform kits) isn't lowend IMHO. Especially when you're also paying for indoor rental fees every week because there are no facilities available with light and lacking craters in the pitch.  Evil or Very Mad

At least we only had 1 additional mandatory fee this year for new fields that are nowhere near us.  Sigh.

I have multiple kids and have been at solar, FCD and LP both the others were at $3k and solar had the same fundraisers while fcd only had 1. It is my understanding that Texans are also at $3k. That would put LP on the low end of the large club scale. All of the other complaints about indoor rentals are also par for the course in NTX soccer. You could always play for an independent club which would be substantially lower but nah those small clubs don't give you the cache of my kid plays for "X". LP has a ton of serious problems that are detrimental to soccer and development. But the complaints here seem to be mostly BS that can be attributed to NTX soccer in general.
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Posts : 3453
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: LFCA management needs to improve ASAP

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum