Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

What Happened To FCD Hammers?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Happened To FCD Hammers?

Post by FANOF4 on 11/19/2015, 3:56 pm

Just tired of people moving on and being negative about there experience. Again if you have moved from one team to another team, then do exactly that. Move on and enjoy your decision to do so.

FANOF4
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone on 11/19/2015, 4:39 pm

Understood FANOF4...  I don't particularly like this much either...  

BUT:

Imagine being one of those kids who signed up to play in CL for the first time, only to find out that all the good players your coach said were signing with him (to replace the ones who left) NEVER came...  THEN imagine losing every game badly because of poor club decisions and the poor judgement of your coach...  THEN imagine finding out that you are not even able to be player passed to other FCD teams because you were never playing for FCD like you were told...  THEN imagine being 12 yrs old and facing your coach man to man to ask him for a release and have him yell at your father I front of you before DENYING your request... THEN imagine choosing to play REC soccer until next July instead of playing in Classic League (your dream), primarily because you can no longer feel good about playing for a coach who deceived you and has progressively regressed as a trainer...    THEN imagine that there are actually people are out there asking those who are trying to make sure it does not happen to anyone ever again to STOP  their efforts, all because it is not pleasant to hear how the club they play for actually operates and treats people...

NOW:

Imagine if that coach would have done the right thing from the beginning...

If you want to stop hearing about those who are upset, talk to the one who can fix it for them...
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CCM on 11/19/2015, 5:21 pm

Amen hanallalone!

CCM
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leftbackmmama11 on 11/19/2015, 6:04 pm

I don't have to imagine any of this. This is my family's story. My son is this child!! It's a shame!!! Can't move on because we have to wait until December for a hearing. Our time will come.....

Leftbackmmama11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nice Ball on 11/20/2015, 8:43 am

Good, I am glad you are going through with the hearing! I can't believe the coach has put you guys in this position!

Nice Ball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone on 11/20/2015, 9:27 am

It is sad that it has to taken that far, but that is what happens when you deal with unreasonable people...  It could have been an easy process, but I he coach has made his bed, so he will have to sleep in it...
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MessiFan6 on 11/24/2015, 3:16 pm

Looks like 2 forfeits in the last 2 games. Is anybody playing for the coach now? Now, other teams will suffer too because there won't be anyone to play. Wasted gas, time and disappointed kids sitting at home and disappointed kids with an empty pitch on the other side. Isn't the whole point is to have kids play the game at the highest level instead of watching it on TV?

MessiFan6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone on 11/24/2015, 7:04 pm

The club had to scrape and even play some of their 04s up as 03s to have the Classic League minimum (14) on the roster... The players (and people) who were responsible for getting the team into CL did not re-sign with FCD Hammers West, and instead of taking the team to a league where they can compete, this club replaced D1 talent players with younger kids... Even when they had enough players (before many got released to rec due to trust issues), the games were FAR from competitive... It is a mess...
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MessiFan6 on 11/24/2015, 7:35 pm

The thing is the team has always played with 04's instead of developing a team over time. Your players must have looked like all the players he always promised would come got many years. I only wish hanallalone had revealed his plans to the others. I don't blame you though. That's NT soccer and your just part of the game everyone plays. Signing day is full of half truths that the clubs, coaches, parents and even the kids play every year. This coach needs to give up and release these players. It's in their best interests. Come December 1, they will have their justice. What's the D in FCD Hammers stand for anyways? Deceit?

MessiFan6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone on 11/24/2015, 8:03 pm

Well if the name fits...
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone on 12/16/2015, 9:57 am

MessiFan6 wrote:Looks like 2 forfeits in the last 2 games. Is anybody playing for the coach now?  Now, other teams will suffer too because there won't be anyone to play. Wasted gas, time and disappointed kids sitting at home and disappointed kids with an empty pitch on the other side. Isn't the whole point is to have kids play the game at the highest level instead of watching it on TV?

They are officially out of Classic League now, so at least people won't be wasting time and gas any more. The sad part is that they are still denying people a release to competitive out of spite towards those who were brave enough to call them out on their lies... Holding kids hostage from soccer is absolutely despicable!
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone on 12/17/2015, 4:47 pm

I was told that 1 of the players was released to competitive today... Nice to hear that he is finally doing what is right... It's Christmas time, and for the young man who is now able to pursue his dream this was a Christmas Miracle... Well done Coach Reynolds! A little late, but its the right thing to do... Good luck to the rest of the kids who are seeking their freedom to play competitive soccer again before next July...
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MessiFan6 on 8/29/2016, 2:22 pm

FCD Hammers is back! After all this mess, you would think a name change would be appropriate so as not to deceive anyone. FCD Hammers is back as a U16 team in Arlington wearing FC Dallas uniforms again. Remember, they're not an affiliated FC Dallas team.

For an interesting read, see recent posts on "What happened to FC Premier D2". Same coach but his former 04 team.

Will this ever end with this coach? Make up a new team name not associated with anybody and have people judge you on your merit, rather than your team name. It sounds so simple, but not as attractive to new naïve recruits.

MessiFan6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum