Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Castro D1 bye

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Castro D1 bye

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 10/16/2015, 5:09 pm

Castro has some older 02's so it looks like a U14 tournament for the PA team and some PA guest players for the 03B team if Castro wins a qualifier or is selected for being in the top 3 of CL.

PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Onetouchpass on 10/16/2015, 8:44 pm

Gold has no dual rostered players. They have 18 as evidenced by their got soccer profile with one out last week with an injury. That prompted a single player being player passed last weekend. From what I have been told, the DA has two older 02's.

Onetouchpass
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by GrimReaperD on 10/16/2015, 10:34 pm

Close.....but not quite. Gold has no dual rostered players but one player quit the team, thus a spot on the roster, for a PA player. The injured player was no taken off the roster or Castro may have had 2 PA players playing last weekend. Will be interesting to see what Castro does, cause it's well known that there is no 2nd place in his book. He should have kept his CL spot, and could've had the top CL 03 team, and his current PA team. The Solar Gold team would still be around as well. But too little too late, and they gave HN too much time to see the light, and his connections with the leagues are much tighter than Solar's. The rest is history.

GrimReaperD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum