Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

GSSC Thunder 07 Boys Looking to Add a Few Players

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GSSC Thunder 07 Boys Looking to Add a Few Players

Post by 3soccer on 2/12/2015, 9:38 am

GSSC Thunder 07 boys has a strong core group of players that have been together for 2.5 years and are looking to add to our roster for both 9v9 and 7v7 teams this upcoming Spring 2015 season.  

We are looking for a PART TIME/FULL TIME GOALKEEPER as well as field players with committed families that take responsibility for their part of the development process.  We also have opportunities for 1 or 2 GUEST PLAYERS in upcoming Spring/Summer tournaments.

Our roster is almost set for spring, so contact us soon if you are looking for a dynamic team with a successful record during league and tournament play that will not only challenge your player but provide him with the skills training he needs to be successful in a competitive setting.

Open Practices:
Oak Grove practice fields
Grapevine, TX
Monday 6:15 - 7:30pm
Wednesday/Thursday 6:00-7:30pm

If interested please contact Coach AD Perez or Team Manager Dyane Arnn prior to attending a practice.

Coach AD Perez
adperez@gsscthunder.com

Dyane Arnn
Dydarnn.8825@gmail.com

3soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: GSSC Thunder 07 Boys Looking to Add a Few Players

Post by 3soccer on 5/8/2015, 11:26 am

GSSC Thunder 07 boys has a strong core group of players that have been together for 3 years and are looking to add to our roster.

We are looking for a PART TIME/FULL TIME GOALKEEPER as well as field players with committed families that take responsibility for their part of the development process.

Contact us soon if you are looking for a dynamic team with a successful record during league and tournament play that will not only challenge your player but provide him with the skills training he needs to be successful in a competitive setting.

Our current practices are being held at Oak Grove practice fields Grapevine, TX
Monday 6:15 - 7:30pm until end of May
Wednesday 6:00-7:30pm until end of June
Thursday 6:15 - 7:45pm until end of June

If interested in visiting one of our practices, please contact Coach AD Perez or Team Manager Dyane Arnn prior to attending a practice.

Coach AD Perez
adperez@gsscthunder.com

Dyane Arnn
Dydarnn.8825@gmail.com

3soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum