Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

NEW TEAM FORMING AZTECAS 03 (Fort Worth)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW TEAM FORMING AZTECAS 03 (Fort Worth)

Post by Aztecas on 7/29/2014, 7:18 pm

We want to form a new team in south Fort Worth,we have 8 players and we are looking for a minimum of 6 more to register the team in Arlington, registrations close next week on Tuesday

We have a sponsor for Uniforms and the coaches for the 2000 (Aztecas 2nd Division classic league) and 2001 team (Formerly Texans FW (FC Nationals Chivas classic 3 Division) dont charge anything for the training practices ,we really need to form this team, the parents only pay for league fees and tournaments
We don't want to leave this kids without playing,we were a part of FC Nationals Chivas 03 last year but we had a lot of differences with the president of the club, and we separate

We understand it is too close to the deadline to form a team but we still have time if you are interested in playing select in Arlington this is the chance

We only need players that have played competitive before
Make a commitment to practice 2 days a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays 2 1/2hrs of practice)
participation in 6 to 8 tournaments during the year

More info texansfw@hotmail.com
Thanks

Aztecas
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum