Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

FC PREMIER 03B Player Needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FC PREMIER 03B Player Needed

Post by Big L on 6/20/2014, 3:28 pm

FC Premier 03B is looking for one more strong player to close out the roster for next season. We'll be playing in Classic DIII for 2014-15.

Currently we train at Frankford Middle school in Dallas 7706 Osage Plaza Pkwy. Monday and Wednesday 6pm-7:30pm. Come check us out!

Contact Coach Bonny Forzi @ 214-586-6039 or Jasson Osborn @ 479-619-7697 for more information

www.fcpremiersoccer.com
Big L
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: FC PREMIER 03B Player Needed

Post by frequent flyer on 6/20/2014, 4:25 pm

Big L wrote:FC Premier 03B is looking for one more strong player to close out the roster for next season. We'll be playing in Classic DIII for 2014-15.

Currently we train at Frankford Middle school in Dallas 7706 Osage Plaza Pkwy. Monday and Wednesday 6pm-7:30pm. Come check us out!

Contact Coach Bonny Forzi @ 214-586-6039 or Jasson Osborn @ 479-619-7697 for more information

www.fcpremiersoccer.com
Forum, just some personal thoughts,
We checked out FC Premier along with FC Dallas and Texans D2 teams the past few weeks and decided to go for FC Premier for the following reasons:
- Good coaching and instruction
- Good group of boys and parents.  We felt welcome and sense of community.
- Good fit for my son and his play style.  
After watching these boys and comparing them to other teams I would have to say this team is poised to possibly capture a promotion spot for D2 if they gel well. There are some skilled kids on this team as well as some athletic ones.  It's a good combination.

I also interviewed some of the parents and players from the 94/95 teams to see what they had to say about the coach.  Nothing but positive remarks.  He helped these boys go to the highest level to include winning the State Cup and Disney Showcase. A lot of these kids now on college scholarships owe it to Bonny and his coaching along with taking them to showcases throughout the country. If you think you need to have your son on an Academy team to get a college scholarship someday, talk to some of these boys from the 94/95 teams.  They will tell you differently.
frequent flyer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum