Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

FC PREMIER 03B LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FC PREMIER 03B LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

Post by Big L on 5/27/2014, 6:14 pm

FC Premier 03B is looking for a few more players. We'll be playing in Classic DIII for 2014-15.

Currently we train at Frankford Middle school in Dallas 7706 Osage Plaza Pkwy. Monday and Wednesday 6pm-7:30pm. Come check us out!

Contact Coach Bonny Forzi @ 214-586-6039 or Jasson Osborn @ 479-619-7697 for more information

www.fcpremiersoccer.com
Big L
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: FC PREMIER 03B LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 5/27/2014, 7:30 pm

If BB is talented and trying to break into Classic League then this is a tryout offer that you should definitely take advantage of. 

The coaching is solid and the team is developing at the right pace as was evidenced last weekend when FC Premier won all of the fixtures in their bracket and qualified for Classic League on the first week.

I am surprised they have a few openings because it is difficult to walk on to a Classic League team, but since they do I am plugging them because there are a lot of great BB's out there in need of a shot at a Classic League team this year and D3 is the best place to transition from APL, and PPL.

Coach Forzi is committed to developing his players and many BB's have had a long term coaching experience with him and he has developed players all the way to the college level. 

This is a coach who plays his bench and won't add more player's then he needs so don't miss out because many of the Classic League D3 team rosters are full even though they are offering open tryouts.
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer27 on 5/27/2014, 7:48 pm

What positions are you looking to fill?

Soccer27
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big L on 5/27/2014, 8:17 pm

Coach Forzi is looking for players that are comfortable playing multiple positions, his goal is to develop well rounded players.
Big L
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/27/2014, 11:09 pm

Before trying out for this team, or in fact any team, do a little research and see what you find. I would bet some even tried producing fake documents at qualifying tournaments.

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 5/28/2014, 12:33 am

ForTheWin wrote:Before trying out for this team, or in fact any team, do a little research and see what you find.  I would bet some even tried producing fake documents at qualifying tournaments.

Say what you mean about this team and quit with the innuendo. If you are calling them out then the onus is on you to give us proof, name the names, and prove that CCSAI is remiss in their duties of validating age

If your accusations are false and your ominous warning is motivated by something less than truth then perhaps we should expose you publicly for all to see and judge.

I am definitely tired of hearing about (fill in the blank) player's who couldn't possibly be a particular size and are cheating without presenting a shred of evidence.

I am all for presenting the facts in a free and open environment so let's have it.
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by jocoop on 5/28/2014, 7:56 am

As friends of our team and scrimmage partners, we congratulate you on your bid to DIII, and wish you the best of luck.
jocoop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 5/28/2014, 8:38 am

Jocoop, I got one word for your post and your club...Classy!

It's great to see another competitor stand up for what they believe.
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big L on 5/28/2014, 8:40 am

jocoop wrote:As friends of our team and scrimmage partners, we congratulate you on your bid to DIII, and wish you the best of luck.  

Thanks!! Good luck to you guys as well.
Big L
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar on 5/28/2014, 9:04 am

Big L wrote:
jocoop wrote:As friends of our team and scrimmage partners, we congratulate you on your bid to DIII, and wish you the best of luck.  

Thanks!! Good luck to you guys as well.

Big L Congrats and keep up the good work saw a little of them playing this weekend and they looked good.

Board on the whole if I can make peace with the founder of my former club I think anyone can. Just because a kid is tall doesn't make him older it just makes him taller. Does cheating happen in North Texas yes it does and the leagues need to focus on that when it happens, but just cause your beat by a team the bigger faster or stronger then your group doesn't mean they are older. So let's give the kids and the parents on FCP the benefit of the doubt on this one. Have you guys seen the size of Big L I'd be shocked if he wasn't tall. It's in the Genes. It will all average out and Mr. F will continue to try to make those boys better. It must be close to the end of the world I am defending FCP. I guess I just get tired of speculation without fact and get tired of when facts are presented no addressing the facts. So can we ease up on blaming a loss due to someone being tall (code word) and really put the blame on the loss where it needs to be on the refs.... Evil or Very Mad  ( Refs you know I am joking so please don't take it personal I love all of you most of the time...)
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mpcls55 on 5/29/2014, 2:46 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:
ForTheWin wrote:Before trying out for this team, or in fact any team, do a little research and see what you find.  I would bet some even tried producing fake documents at qualifying tournaments.

Say what you mean about this team and quit with the innuendo. If you are calling them out then the onus is on you to give us proof, name the names, and prove that CCSAI is remiss in their duties of validating age.

Can we just consider mowing the fields a a duty for CSSAI?

mpcls55
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum