Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Classic League Challenge Games 03B

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Classic League Challenge Games 03B

Post by nearpost95 on 5/27/2014, 12:00 pm

Fastest goal I've seen at Classic other than a shot on the kickoff at U16...

Andromeda scored on Nationals in 9 seconds.  After a short touch forward on the kickoff, second player dribbled straight up the field through the entire defense and shot and scored.  

Last edited by nearpost95 on 5/27/2014, 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone on 5/27/2014, 12:02 pm

Congrats to all who made it through this weekend... Lots of great matches! You will hear no excuses from FW Juventus... When you give up goals, you can lose the game... Scores could have easily been different, but that is soccer... As for the rest of the tourney, you never really know what you're going to get with players of this age... Pressure and fear can cause things to get ugly pretty quick... Hopefully the young men who came up short will learn from the experience, and bounce back even stronger than before... Next weekend should be a pressure cooker!
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 5/27/2014, 2:21 pm

hanallalone wrote:Congrats to all who made it through this weekend...  Lots of great matches!  You will hear no excuses from FW Juventus...  When you give up goals, you can lose the game...  Scores could have easily been different, but that is soccer...  As for the rest of the tourney, you never really know what you're going to get with players of this age...  Pressure and fear can cause things to get ugly pretty quick...  Hopefully the young men who came up short will learn from the experience, and bounce back even stronger than before...  Next weekend should be a pressure cooker!

Great Post, excellent perspective on U11 teams and a realistic view of the weekend.
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AmericanIndoor11 on 5/27/2014, 4:06 pm

It was a crazy weekend. watching the highs and lows on all the field was intense. It is a shame one tournament decides the fate of teams. Not much other ways to do it i guess.

AmericanIndoor11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 on 5/27/2014, 5:04 pm

AmericanIndoor11 wrote:It was a crazy weekend. watching the highs and lows on all the field was intense. It is a shame one tournament decides the fate of teams. Not much other ways to do it i guess.

I think it is the best way although it has its flaws putting everything on a couple games for a year's worth of work.

I still think 3rd and 4th should be given a free pass and automatically qualify for the next year leaving 6 slots open for qualifiers.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum