Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

03B Goalkeeper looking..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

03B Goalkeeper looking..

Post by Soccermom0307 on 4/28/2014, 9:32 pm

Very possible that our family could be relocating to DFW area due to husbands work. Looking for a team for our son. Maybe some guest playing opportunities between now and July 1st as well to see if he's the right fit. Starting goalkeeper for his team. Is part of ODP pool. Please private msg for more details. Thanks.

Soccermom0307
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: 03B Goalkeeper looking..

Post by rlgrant1109 on 5/2/2014, 5:33 pm

My name is Randee and I am the team manager for Fusion 03Boys.  We have a goalkeeper position available on our team, for guest player spots, and for next year permanently.  We are currently Plano Premier Div 1, and will be playing in the qualifying tournament for Classic div 3 in the fall.  We will be playing in several tournaments over the summer.  I would love to have you come out, check out our team and meet Coach Patrick, to see if our team would be the right fit for you.  Our team has been together for over two years now, we are just looking to add 2-3 players to our roster.  Please let me know if you would like more information, or would like to schedule a time to come out to one of our practices.  

rlgrant1109
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum