Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

O3B Team looking to add a few players

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O3B Team looking to add a few players

Post by Mavsfanatic on 4/9/2014, 9:58 am

The Juventus 03 Boys team are looking to add a few players to our roster. We have a Classic D3 bye for the 2014-2015 season so this is a great opportunity to join a team that is guaranteed a Classic spot for the upcoming season. We currently practice in Heath on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm.

If you live in the Rockwall, Heath, Rowlett, Royse City, Forney, Mesquite area and are legally eligible to attend a practice and you are looking for a team, please contact me.

For more information PM or email me at brinan22@yahoo.com

Last edited by Mavsfanatic on 4/9/2014, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Mavsfanatic
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: O3B Team looking to add a few players

Post by PremierLeagueFan on 4/9/2014, 11:38 am

You are either Sporting United or Juventus and both are legit clubs with Classic League caliber coaching and players so why not promote who you are and let everyone know what you are offering?

Both of these teams qualified for D1 and it just so happens that the bottom 2 relegated to D3. It is a good opportunity for a player to break into the Classic League and it is the only team guarantee that is rock solid for D3 next season.

IMHO:
This is a golden opportunity for any player who wants to be in the Classic League next year so if you are unsure of your BB's future for next year's classic league the two teams I mentioned above have great potential and I would get there early and play some tournaments with them before signing on another year with a team that may or may not qualify.

In all fairness that doesn't include all the teams in d3 because there are a few that will most likely breeze the QT assuming they put forth max effort.

PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Re: O3B Team looking to add a few players

Post by Mavsfanatic on 4/9/2014, 11:43 am

Great advice.  Thanks for the support.

Appreciate the words of encouragement.

Mavsfanatic
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down