Texas Soccer
If you don't have an account yet, click register AND send me an email to TXSOCCER.NET@GMAIL.COM and I will activate the account.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Meja 03 Boys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meja 03 Boys

Post by Texas Sporting Academy on 3/25/2014, 1:13 pm

Meja Frisco currently looking for a few more 03's and 02’s to complete their 03 boys team and newly formed 02 boys team.

Teams will train primarily out of Frisco.

Teams will play in various tournaments prior to July 1 and some tournaments over the summer in preparation for the Plano Placement Tourney. Majority of the team spent the year playing this season in the 02 age group.

Please feel free to PM me for additional information and plans or contact our team manager at

vannessabuckley@yahoo.com
Texas Sporting Academy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Meja 03 Boys

Post by frequent flyer on 3/27/2014, 8:38 am

What is going to happen with your Meja Romero team? is it folding into the new 02 team? By the size of the players, I surprised they are not 02's or maybe 01's. four of those kids are a foot taller than any of the other 03's I have seen.
frequent flyer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar on 3/27/2014, 11:26 am

Now Frequent don't start stories.  The Romero team is based out of Irving and just happen to be big kids from what I see.

The team that is spinning off is our Meja team that is primarily 03's playing in the 02 division.  I have seen a kid on that team that's bigger then most of the 01's around here (looked at his BC he is legit) so some kids just grow earlier then others.  Just because a kid is bigger doesn't make him older,  trust me my son is smaller then most of the 04's that I coach dang there are some 05's and 06's bigger then he is but that's another story.  The question on size needs to be looked at based on size, balance and strength.  Those make me scratch my head more then just being big.  But thanks for asking the question and giving me the chance to Clarify.

Last edited by Marvelousmar on 3/27/2014, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PitchBound on 3/27/2014, 11:32 am

I have an 05 on my team that is taller than me  lol! 

PitchBound
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar on 4/5/2014, 3:49 pm

Meja Frisco is still looking for some 03's and 02's for the upcoming season, if you have the proper release paper work guesting possibilities are available as well.

Meja 05's are looking for a few players to complete out there roster. They have gotten out to a great start in UIL this season keep up the good work SoccerCoach75025. Yes that 05 is taller then you. But your vertically challenged.  lol! 
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Sporting Academy on 4/16/2014, 11:34 am

Still looking for some adds for our 03's as well as our new 02 boys team. For additional information feel free to contact me at 214-293-2321.
Texas Sporting Academy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum